There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

No more Pro Bowl??

Just heard on mike and mike, chris mortensen reported the comish may suspend.the pro bowl.game.... Say it ain't so....
i hope so, it's fkn stupid. This last year was so lame. Everyone was just out there playing grab ass. It's a fkn circus.
Im sure theyll name an AFC and NFC pro bowl team to give players the credentials but won't actually play the game.
I never watch them, but I did watch about 5 minutes of it. What a joke. Even the defensive line just stands around, with no one to block. Sometimes it's hard to tell if the play is actually live or if it's over. The fans were booing because it's so lame. It's just a day for signatures, and another revenue making day. But in all honesty, would you risk yourself to injury, for a meaningless game, and potentially ending your career/contract?
Yep, fans hated it, commish hated it. Players dont play hard in the game.

Would be better if they held the announcements in the new NFL awards show and gave the selected players a nice trophy, like the baseball silver slugger or gold glove. This would also stop the extra 20 players who shouldnt make it but do based off super bowl players bowing out, last minute injuries, etc.

All sports All-Star games are garbage, but the pro-bowl was real bad.
Introducing Virtual Pro-Bowl I with holographic players, sponsored by EA™ and Madden 2015™, featuring the 2Pac/Star Wars halftime show .....

/thread
I honestly haven't watched a probowl in probably 6 or so seasons.. I'd like to maybe a skills competiton instead...maybe a day where the players could interact with fans.. But the game is as good as gone...
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Haven't watched since the 90s when it was basically the Niners vs the AFC.
Good its a waste anyways. Name the teams and have a fan day or something.
Don't curr

good riddance
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Introducing Virtual Pro-Bowl I with holographic players, sponsored by EA™ and Madden 2015™, featuring the 2Pac/Star Wars halftime show .....

/thread

LOL
Should be more like the Quarterback Challenge, with competitions based on accuracy, speed, etc. Hell, I'd even prefer to watch how many burgers an offensive lineman can put away in 5 minutes.

/thread

Pro Bowl

/thread

That's a fugazi Anakin.