LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

NFL Sunday Ticket $199.00 for the year

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by walker807:
Veetle + Laptop + HDMI output + TV= not paying for niners games on television.

Isn't sunday ticket mostly for fantasy football freaks nowdays.

Exactly. I found a consistent link every game last year. Plus the Redzone channel is killing everything. If the Niners game isn't on i'm on rezone allday

If they sell individual teams package then i think a lot of folks would buy this. why force the consumer to buy games they don't want to see

That would be ideal, make it like a PPV event and charge like $10 per game. Would drop the total cost to $160 and it would be easier for people to purchase the package.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by walker807:
Veetle + Laptop + HDMI output + TV= not paying for niners games on television.

Isn't sunday ticket mostly for fantasy football freaks nowdays.

Exactly. I found a consistent link every game last year. Plus the Redzone channel is killing everything. If the Niners game isn't on i'm on rezone allday

If they sell individual teams package then i think a lot of folks would buy this. why force the consumer to buy games they don't want to see

That would be ideal, make it like a PPV event and charge like $10 per game. Would drop the total cost to $160 and it would be easier for people to purchase the package.

Revenue sharing
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
I just go to the Local sports bar anyway, so I never buy it.

Then you're paying too much

Bingo going to a sports bar you are going to spend even by yourself on drinks and food 30 or so dollars 30x16...480 dollars. I would rather make my own food and watch football at my house where it is guaranteed to have the sound of the game and it on the main 60 inch TV.

im a cheapo i sneak in beer nuts in each pocket and order waters.... and whenever the niners score and people are all excited and jumping i quickly grab someone's beer and chug it and then put it back down and start jumping with everyone.
WORKS EVERY TIME!
The NFL Sunday ticket is a must have for me. i live in Michigan, so this is the only way that I can watch the Niners every week. Plus, I am a fantasy football junkie. It is great to be able to watch my players instead of just looking at their stats on the internet.

I never understood why people would want to go to bars to watch games. You can't beat watching games in the comfort of your own home. The sunday ticket is a lot cheaper than going to a bar. By the time you pay for gas to drive there, food and drinks you could easily spend 50.00 a week.
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
The NFL Sunday ticket is a must have for me. i live in Michigan, so this is the only way that I can watch the Niners every week. Plus, I am a fantasy football junkie. It is great to be able to watch my players instead of just looking at their stats on the internet.

I never understood why people would want to go to bars to watch games. You can't beat watching games in the comfort of your own home. The sunday ticket is a lot cheaper than going to a bar. By the time you pay for gas to drive there, food and drinks you could easily spend 50.00 a week.

I ended up spending 35-45 if i stayed for both early games, as my dad is vikes fan, and we would stay at 1 est for vikes game and then 4 est for niners game.
3 bucks for a sweet tea, 10.00 lunch special 12 wings and fries, 12pm cst game or 3pm cst game,but i still would much rather sit inside the crib and watch my niners play and i'm getting a ps3 so i can get nfl sunday ticket
[ Edited by 228niner on May 2, 2012 at 2:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone