There are 167 users in the forums

NFL Sunday Ticket $199.00 for the year

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
I just go to the Local sports bar anyway, so I never buy it.

Then you're paying too much
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Even if you weren't able to see only 8 game locally, then I would be paying 280.00 to go to a bar and watch it, they all require in my area around $35.00 a weekend to just sit and watch, gotta buy food and drinks. I'd rather pay the 199 or 299 and stay at home then go to a bar.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Even if you weren't able to see only 8 game locally, then I would be paying 280.00 to go to a bar and watch it, they all require in my area around $35.00 a weekend to just sit and watch, gotta buy food and drinks. I'd rather pay the 199 or 299 and stay at home then go to a bar.

I love the option of having multiple games going on at once. I usually have some sort of betting interest in some other games. Also love the atmosphere of the bars where there are multiple games going on as you have such a diverse range of fans screaming at different TVs for reason or another.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

I love the option of having multiple games going on at once. I usually have some sort of betting interest in some other games. Also love the atmosphere of the bars where there are multiple games going on as you have such a diverse range of fans screaming at different TVs for reason or another.

I understand that. For me I couldn't take not hearing the game, and constant yelling, idiots drunk, etc...
I had sunday ticket from 05-10 and one way towards the end that I saved money was just suspending (canceling) my account for the football offseason. You can always turn it back on for a few days for the draft and pay just for those days. I would go from after the season ended all the way to August so I'd save like 80 a month for 7 months which is 560.00. Even if you don't want to do it that long cancel it for a few months... then when you get it back you can catch up on shows anyways and not having it makes you miss it a bit so you appreciate it more when you turn it back on. With directv it really didn't take long to call and suspend it and then you can use the automated feature to turn it back on which took a few minutes.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 22, 2012 at 12:55 AM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Everyone that got a deal last year is missing the point.... Mossy likely no more redzone channel unless you pay the full price.
does anyone know if you have to have directv for the sunday ticket app to work or can u subscribe through your Ipad? I know they have it on ps3 but I cant get on my ps3 at work.:) WOndering if anyone has the app and if it only works with a directv account?
nevermind did some research and figured it out.
Veetle + Laptop + HDMI output + TV= not paying for niners games on television.

Isn't sunday ticket mostly for fantasy football freaks nowdays.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Bingo going to a sports bar you are going to spend even by yourself on drinks and food 30 or so dollars 30x16...480 dollars. I would rather make my own food and watch football at my house where it is guaranteed to have the sound of the game and it on the main 60 inch TV.

Originally posted by walker807:

No guaranteed links anymore with the crackdown on illegal streaming sites. In 2009 I couldn't find links consistently weekly enough to warrant not getting the ticket again.

Sunday Ticket isn't for fantasy football, RedZone is IMO, ST is for people who can't see their team week in and week out.
I'm not getting it this year. My new work schedule dictates that I miss all the games. Being that I work nights and have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off.
^^^bummer... get a radio app to listen to the games at least...
Originally posted by walker807:

Exactly. I found a consistent link every game last year. Plus the Redzone channel is killing everything. If the Niners game isn't on i'm on rezone allday

If they sell individual teams package then i think a lot of folks would buy this. why force the consumer to buy games they don't want to see
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
you guys were able to find a quality, HD link to every niner game last season? I don't buy it. The season before last, maybe but vettle went downhill last season for some reason. Bunch of spam on there.
Share 49ersWebzone