There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Asante Samuel for a 5th round pick??

Asante Samuel for a 5th round pick??

NFL.com reports that the Eagles are looking to trade Asante Samuel for a 5th or 6th round pick.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82877807/article/report-eagles-willing-to-trade-samuel-for-5th-or-6th?module=HP11_headline_stack
You also have to pick up his contract, which is why his trade value is low.
Samuel is on the tail end of his career and he doesn't fit the profile of a Niners CB physically. Pass.
No thanks. We have Chris Culliver. Brown did pretty darn good from the second half of the season on.
No. Too expnsive salalry
Yes. How much is his contract?
He has said he's open to restructuring his contract. any team trading for him will get him to take a pay cut. Some team gonna get a pretty solid corner for cheap.
I'd rather have that criminal Aqib Talib Kweli
do not want, he is soft and a poor tackler. doesnt fit our mold, rather start culliver.
Would need to take a pay cut, wouldn't fit under the cap, makes $9.9M in base salary in 2012, and $11.4M in 2013.

I'd be for it, as long as it included a reduced salaries, and extension.
pass
Does he play safety? Then no.
hes going to end up getting released anyway...his contract to way too huge for his aging abilities. I wouldnt mind taking a look at him for some valuable depth tho once he is a FA
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Yes. How much is his contract?

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Would need to take a pay cut, wouldn't fit under the cap, makes $9.9M in base salary in 2012, and $11.4M in 2013.

I'd be for it, as long as it included a reduced salaries, and extension.

I knew if I put "how much" and "contract" in the same sentence AB would come to the rescue!
I was thinking the same thing that AB said and for a 5th yes!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home