There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Warren Sapp BANKRUPT

  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,308
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
It's from TMZ dude.. s**t's fake...


So you think everything from TMZ is fake. Come back and eat crow when this gets picked up by other outlets.

You think TMZ is as reliable as it makes itself out to be? Gullible much? lol

I find it sad that you don't know how to critically analyze news sources, but then again I'm a journalism major- I'm not saying i'm an expert but I have to know how to do this- and most people these days don't know how to look for the facts in articles.

It's good that you're questioning them(better than most people these days), but you have to have a basis for questioning them other than that they're celebrity based. They do have some pointless stories like paparazzi pics of some celebrity getting drunk and pissing on the sidewalk. But in this day and age they have to be given some amount of credibility simply because they are the ones getting the story first and having things turn out accurate consistently.

It's not like this story is that controversial unless Sapp comes out and says it's bull which I doubt. They say they managed to get the bankruptcy documents. They may post pictures of celebrities getting drunk, but what I have not seen them do is completely fabricate stories. That's what they would be doing if they didn't really have those documents.

It's just interesting that people criticize TMZ a lot but they don't criticize other news sources- national news, their local news, "insiders", ect. La canfora and other specific "football insiders" for example get things wrong way more often than TMZ does. Yet you'd probably consider most of those football insiders legit sources.

LOL @ u saying I consider La Canfora is a legit source. shame on you

lol @ u for not having a counterpoint so you focus on his particular example of an "insider". shame on you


anyway yes Warren Sapp is seriously bankrupt and he is claiming he "lost" his SB ring when anyone with half a brain knows its locked in a safe at his mom's house until this blows over, he'll be wearing it on NFLN by this time next year.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,726
Couldn't have happened to a "nicer guy"... with that contract the Raiders gave him, this is pretty surprising.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
It's from TMZ dude.. s**t's fake...


So you think everything from TMZ is fake. Come back and eat crow when this gets picked up by other outlets.

You think TMZ is as reliable as it makes itself out to be? Gullible much? lol

I find it sad that you don't know how to critically analyze news sources, but then again I'm a journalism major- I'm not saying i'm an expert but I have to know how to do this- and most people these days don't know how to look for the facts in articles.

It's good that you're questioning them(better than most people these days), but you have to have a basis for questioning them other than that they're celebrity based. They do have some pointless stories like paparazzi pics of some celebrity getting drunk and pissing on the sidewalk. But in this day and age they have to be given some amount of credibility simply because they are the ones getting the story first and having things turn out accurate consistently.

It's not like this story is that controversial unless Sapp comes out and says it's bull which I doubt. They say they managed to get the bankruptcy documents. They may post pictures of celebrities getting drunk, but what I have not seen them do is completely fabricate stories. That's what they would be doing if they didn't really have those documents.

It's just interesting that people criticize TMZ a lot but they don't criticize other news sources- national news, their local news, "insiders", ect. La canfora and other specific "football insiders" for example get things wrong way more often than TMZ does. Yet you'd probably consider most of those football insiders legit sources.

LOL @ u saying I consider La Canfora is a legit source. shame on you

lol @ u for not having a counterpoint so you focus on his particular example of an "insider". shame on you


anyway yes Warren Sapp is seriously bankrupt and he is claiming he "lost" his SB ring when anyone with half a brain knows its locked in a safe at his mom's house until this blows over, he'll be wearing it on NFLN by this time next year.

I didnt have a 'counterpoint' for anything else because I agreed with the rest he said

smfh
Warren Sapp vs. T.O. Celebrity boxing. Solves everything.
MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Why is this thread even here? What business is it on any of you to discuss the personal finances of Warren Sapp? How would you like it if we started a thread to reveal your excessive debts, gambling addictions, alcoholism and/or sexaholism, history of child abuse, the way you have beaten your own children or spouse, etc.?

These are private issues, not food for gossips, which is what you all are if you are discussing someone else's personal and private life.

Do you really believe that if somebody works as a professional football player then that person's private life is forever on display for you and your gossip monger friends to discuss because you don't have lives of your own?

DISGUSTING!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Hahaha, poor with $6.45 million in the bank, I love that. Having $6.45 million for person with his sort of lifestyle = 6,450 dollars left in the bank.

I would love to take that kind of "poor."




this lol this
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Why is this thread even here? What business is it on any of you to discuss the personal finances of Warren Sapp? How would you like it if we started a thread to reveal your excessive debts, gambling addictions, alcoholism and/or sexaholism, history of child abuse, the way you have beaten your own children or spouse, etc.?

These are private issues, not food for gossips, which is what you all are if you are discussing someone else's personal and private life.

Do you really believe that if somebody works as a professional football player then that person's private life is forever on display for you and your gossip monger friends to discuss because you don't have lives of your own?

DISGUSTING!

Chill out bro. You clicked on the thread, deal with it.
"I think it is disgusting to allow a thread that does nothing more than encourage gossips to discuss the personal and private lives of people. I would like you to lock this thread, and perhaps explain to wzers that it is inappropriate to address the personal and private lives of players and former players.Thanks for your consideration."



LOL overreact much
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
"I think it is disgusting to allow a thread that does nothing more than encourage gossips to discuss the personal and private lives of people. I would like you to lock this thread, and perhaps explain to wzers that it is inappropriate to address the personal and private lives of players and former players.Thanks for your consideration."



LOL overreact much

lol no s**t wtf are we doing here. s**t be cray.
confused, Im pretty sure sapp was drafted in the early 90's. And I do not think he was a part of that 91 Miami team that won it all

and the 1999 National Championship ring he won with the Miami Hurricanes.
I like how he conveniently lost his Championship ring. Doubt that.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Why is this thread even here? What business is it on any of you to discuss the personal finances of Warren Sapp? How would you like it if we started a thread to reveal your excessive debts, gambling addictions, alcoholism and/or sexaholism, history of child abuse, the way you have beaten your own children or spouse, etc.?

These are private issues, not food for gossips, which is what you all are if you are discussing someone else's personal and private life.

Do you really believe that if somebody works as a professional football player then that person's private life is forever on display for you and your gossip monger friends to discuss because you don't have lives of your own?

DISGUSTING!

Chill out bro. You clicked on the thread, deal with it.

f**k Warren Sapp
That's what he gets for shredding jerry rices knee
I knew ever since the trina video hed be broke.
...