Originally posted by Paul:

f**king horrible.
The aways look clean... homes are ugly.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by sfout:
The players I've tallked to whoo have seen, or worn, the new uniform LOVE them. You will be able to decide for yourself, soon.
by Clare Farnsworth 9:21 AM

New Colts cleats?

RT @nfl: New @nike jerseys will be on pre-sale at NFLShop.com on 4/15. On sale 4/26 & 4/27 (via @OfficialNFLShop). #nikelaunch
by seahawks via twitter 9:25 AM

EDIT:

I'm sure people have seen it but VIA PFT the new panthers helmet from earlier today

Now, that's a bad ass helmet.

looks like an Arena Football helmet. Or XFL.

It's not bad, but I hope its just an alternate. i dig the panthers regular helmets.

Nah, I hated those old helmets. Looked like a comic drawing or something.
I didn't think it was possible, but the Nike managed to turn a NFL uniform into a soccer uniform. That "thing" really looks like its missing some ads.

The only thing I like is the helmet.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Hypercool. Hyperwarm. Hyperstrong. Elements in under garment to be worn under uni.

Nike Elite 51. That's what they're calling it.
by Clare Farnsworth 9:34 AM
  • sfout
  • Veteran

so far away! why couldnt this fool get a front and center seat!?
[ Edited by sfout on Apr 3, 2012 at 8:36 AM ]
Why are the unis so tight? They dont look like they have room for the pads. Whatever that model for the seacawks is wearing is that hex padding, not full on football pads

Originally posted by j3xperience:
Why are the unis so tight? They dont look like they have room for the pads. Whatever that model for the seacawks is wearing is that hex padding, not full on football pads

they said they uniforms were gonna be more snug
Originally posted by mayo49:
Nah, I hated those old helmets. Looked like a comic drawing or something.

the drawing is maybe marginally different, but yeah I never cared for the logo itself, I guess,but i prefer the design of the old helmet itself and the silver helmet color.

players love the feel of it i guess
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
As long as they fixed the sleeves on our uni's, I'll be happy. I think.
  • sfout
  • Veteran

Pads are getting smaller and more absorption in them, part of Nike's process was bodymapping, looking for a way to make the uni's as much like skin as possible, reducing drag and excess cloth.
Share 49ersWebzone