There are 599 users in the forums
THE NFL's 2012 NIKE UNI APOCALYPSE!!!
Apr 4, 2012 at 6:15 PM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,669
wish the Nike swoosh on the pants was in red doe....
Apr 4, 2012 at 7:02 PM
- daragon
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,673
I love the way our uniforms look. No complaints from me.
Apr 4, 2012 at 7:48 PM
- sincalfaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,712
Originally posted by YungAce:Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:Originally posted by YungAce:anyone know the pricing yet?
$100
$135
$250
what the!
All the reebok authentics were the same price
Apr 4, 2012 at 8:07 PM
- NONAME
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,207
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
All the reebok authentics were the same price
Or higher
The Elites have some crazy s**t tho... so I might buy (the fakes lol)
Apr 4, 2012 at 8:48 PM
- sincalfaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,712
Originally posted by NONAME:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
All the reebok authentics were the same price
Or higher
The Elites have some crazy s**t tho... so I might buy (the fakes lol)
I'll buy the premier for sure...maybe an authentic Aldon jersey
Apr 6, 2012 at 3:04 PM
- SFTifoso
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,883
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:Isn't that just Ryan Gossling trying to look like Alex.........................
Originally posted by Husker49er:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Alex looks badass
https://apps.facebook.com/nikenfl/
they should have sent a better player like Pat or VD.
I agree sorry to all you Alex fans but he looks like a dweeb.
he looks like a G
Looks alright. Has an air of those old old school football pants.
Apr 23, 2012 at 12:10 AM
- Fricker
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,634
Nike.jerseys R actually 50 dollars more than reeboks were of your not getting one of the 5 that have em .. customizing is $50 more bleh.. pretty lame but oh well ordering my custom elite as soon as white becomes avail
Apr 23, 2012 at 8:31 AM
- Cjez
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 170,786
why can't I order an authentic yet? All I see are the $99.00 ones on nflshop.com.
Apr 23, 2012 at 8:46 AM
- ninerfan4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,880
Is Nike going to come out with premier jerseys like reebok had?
Apr 24, 2012 at 2:53 AM
- prico
- Veteran
- Posts: 5
Either you are attempting to post from an outside domain or your firewall/anti-virus software does not allow HTTP_REFERER to be seen. If you have firewall/anti-virus software or hardware installed, check with your firewall/anti-virus vender to learn how to enable this feature.
The picture is brilliant and really great! The uniform looks great too! I paid a visit their website and there are a lot of more pictures of their uniforms and I have to say that I really like them - from my part there is no complaining either. Everything looks really cool and stylish in a very masculine way. So both thumbs up!
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Looks alright. Has an air of those old old school football pants.
The picture is brilliant and really great! The uniform looks great too! I paid a visit their website and there are a lot of more pictures of their uniforms and I have to say that I really like them - from my part there is no complaining either. Everything looks really cool and stylish in a very masculine way. So both thumbs up!
Apr 24, 2012 at 10:42 AM
- 49erfeeeever808
- Veteran
- Posts: 31,326
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
^ yeah, funny how they went so modern it's CFL looking but they want to incorporate old Pacific Northwest history.
buncha schizos like their douchey, menopausal coach
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Chief:
I think the new Seahawks uniform is 100% better looking then their past uniforms, the helmet especially in a drastic improvement.
i agree. the away jerseys arent half bad at all
i think theyre hideous
the helmets a lot better but other than that I dont like it
thank god im not a seahawks fan, it would suck to have to wear that ugly jersey
if i blur my vision just enough, it reminds me of the chargers current duds (but that'd be an insult to the bolts)
they'll never have respectable looking jerseys.




