There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

THE NFL's 2012 NIKE UNI APOCALYPSE!!!

crabs will look cool now.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
At least it looks like the pants have more of a khaki color to it. Those thigh pads looks ugly, though.

get ready for them to be a permanent fixture, i remember one of the topics being discussed during the CBA talks was regulating that thigh and hip pads be required.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Biggest non-event so far of the off season. What a waste of nervous energy! Yawn.................

Yeah, I was really looking forward to maybe some minor tinkering of our uni's, ala the sleeves. But, I agree, much a do about nothing.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Biggest non-event so far of the off season. What a waste of nervous energy! Yawn.................

Yeah, I was really looking forward to maybe some minor tinkering of our uni's, ala the sleeves. But, I agree, much a do about nothing.

I just wanted to to see all of the nuances, ie the new sleeves, pants, helmets. I'm glad we didn't do anything crazy.
Originally posted by sfout:

I just wanted to to see all of the nuances, ie the new sleeves, pants, helmets. I'm glad we didn't do anything crazy.

They didnt change anything at all, all they did was replace the rebook logo with the nike logo.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

They didnt change anything at all, all they did was replace the rebook logo with the nike logo.

you didnt look then, the DESIGN of the uni's are different. The sleeves, the collar, the paints, the helmet. Same colors, different design.....
yea i like it thank you Nike
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

you didnt look then, the DESIGN of the uni's are different. The sleeves, the collar, the paints, the helmet. Same colors, different design.....

Yeah, I think the pants look a little more khak, less green.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 3, 2012 at 9:30 AM ]

Yeah, I think the pants look a little more khaki less green.

looks the same to me
I hope they changed the stripes on the jersey sleeves.

I agree! That has been my problem ever since unis were re-designed in the Nolan era.
  • sfout
  • Veteran

I hope now that this is over the teams will be able to do a day tim demo of the uni's so we can see what they'll look like on gameday, not how they look under 200 fluorescent lights in a black warehouse.
Alex looks badass

https://apps.facebook.com/nikenfl/
[ Edited by valrod33 on Apr 3, 2012 at 9:31 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

looks the same to me

It maybe just the light.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Alex looks badass

https://apps.facebook.com/nikenfl/

they should have sent a better player like Pat or VD.