There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The 2012 New Era Caps (Headgear) For NFL Teams...

Originally posted by monsterzero789:



this is the best one, to bad its a snapback doe

FRESH TO DEATH! but yea too bad its snapback. im not scrawny enough and my jeans are NOT tight enough to ever wear a snap back
I'd rock dat s**t ^
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
mesh trucker = probably for the preseason/early season (warmer) games

everything else = meh

wish there was just a plain, fitted cap w/ just the oval "SF" logo (in bright, scarlet red)

Here are a few from those chinese jersey sellers







a Classic... (looks like the knockoffs sewed the e crooked though



Here is the only 9er cap I have...from 06 draft day... then there is the SF logo on the mesh but it's folded in on that pic



I liked these even though I am not from sf and a giants fan... just don't like the huge bill and a red bill would look awesome




Found it... just have to get that baseball logo replaced with an NFL shield


This one is cool too... ignore the Giants one..
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 2, 2012 at 6:03 PM ]
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:



this is the best one, to bad its a snapback doe

FRESH TO DEATH! but yea too bad its snapback. im not scrawny enough and my jeans are NOT tight enough to ever wear a snap back

That is nice! I'd prefer fitted though for sure
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
That is nice! I'd prefer fitted though for sure

No doubt there! Snapbacks arent my thing.....Fitteds are always gonna be better.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:



this is the best one, to bad its a snapback doe

love the logo on this. they need to make a black fitted one with a curved bill.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:



this is the best one, to bad its a snapback doe

love the logo on this. they need to make a black fitted one with a curved bill.

never cared too much for the whole helmet on a cap thing, but i've been lookin for a fitted in this color combo (red w black bill) and just the SF logo. hard to find but i've seen'm around
Not liking the prices, but really like these:

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
mesh trucker = probably for the preseason/early season (warmer) games

everything else = meh

wish there was just a plain, fitted cap w/ just the oval "SF" logo (in bright, scarlet red)

Here are a few from those chinese jersey sellers







a Classic... (looks like the knockoffs sewed the e crooked though



Here is the only 9er cap I have...from 06 draft day... then there is the SF logo on the mesh but it's folded in on that pic



I liked these even though I am not from sf and a giants fan... just don't like the huge bill and a red bill would look awesome




Found it... just have to get that baseball logo replaced with an NFL shield


This one is cool too... ignore the Giants one..

where's the link to these?
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
mesh trucker = probably for the preseason/early season (warmer) games

everything else = meh

wish there was just a plain, fitted cap w/ just the oval "SF" logo (in bright, scarlet red)

Here are a few from those chinese jersey sellers







a Classic... (looks like the knockoffs sewed the e crooked though



Here is the only 9er cap I have...from 06 draft day... then there is the SF logo on the mesh but it's folded in on that pic



I liked these even though I am not from sf and a giants fan... just don't like the huge bill and a red bill would look awesome




Found it... just have to get that baseball logo replaced with an NFL shield


This one is cool too... ignore the Giants one..

where's the link to these?


Originally posted by global_nomad:
where's the link to these?

I found this one: http://www.ecapcity.com/new-era-fitted-hats/mlb-new-era-hats/san-francisco-giants-red-old-gold-new-era-fitted-hat.html
Originally posted by global_nomad:
I found this one: http://www.ecapcity.com/new-era-fitted-hats/mlb-new-era-hats/san-francisco-giants-red-old-gold-new-era-fitted-hat.html


But ecpacity is sold out :(
^dope hat
Originally posted by global_nomad:
But ecpacity is sold out :(
Yeah, those are cool hats but are going to be really tough to find. Maybe just go to google images and click the link when you find a hat you like and hope it's in stock and/or at a place that sells them.

Found this
http://www.hatclub.com/sports-baseball-mlb-teams-san-francisco-giants

Ton of SF logos but don't think they have the ones you wanted.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 4, 2012 at 12:04 AM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I liked these even though I am not from sf and a giants fan... just don't like the huge bill and a red bill would look awesome


Anybody know where I can find this?


I don't think NFL hats make good looking fitteds or any sport other than baseball for that matter. A few of the Nike ones in this thread look leaps & bounds better than anything Reebok has released over the years doe.
You guys realize you can bend the flat bills anyway you like right?