
/thread
There are 566 users in the forums

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Calvin Johnson takes the ball away just as well as LARRY (his actual name) Fitzgerald does. Johnson has a slightly better TD avg and only about 30 less yards a season. Theyre both great WR's but Johnson is bigger and faster. If you compare Fitzgeralds first 5 years to Johnsons they are almost identical in yards with Johnson getting more TD's. Johnson is at least just as good, but I say better.
Originally posted by schmons:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Calvin Johnson takes the ball away just as well as LARRY (his actual name) Fitzgerald does. Johnson has a slightly better TD avg and only about 30 less yards a season. Theyre both great WR's but Johnson is bigger and faster. If you compare Fitzgeralds first 5 years to Johnsons they are almost identical in yards with Johnson getting more TD's. Johnson is at least just as good, but I say better.
and calvin was putting up monster numbers with dan orlovsky at qb LOL
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Suh
lol Suh is overrated
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by schmons:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Calvin Johnson takes the ball away just as well as LARRY (his actual name) Fitzgerald does. Johnson has a slightly better TD avg and only about 30 less yards a season. Theyre both great WR's but Johnson is bigger and faster. If you compare Fitzgeralds first 5 years to Johnsons they are almost identical in yards with Johnson getting more TD's. Johnson is at least just as good, but I say better.
and calvin was putting up monster numbers with dan orlovsky at qb LOL
fitzgerald had derrick anderson & john skelton throwing him the ball LOL
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:Originally posted by Gore_21:Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:Why do people think Calvin is better than Lawrence?
Quite frankly, the things Lawrence has been able to do is nothing short of amazing. I think Calvin will have to have a few more seasons like 2011 before he can be considered equal or better.
The way Lawrence takes balls away from DBs in tight windows, it's like a man taking a ball from a kid. Don't know if I've seen CJ do anything but jump balls.
Are we factoring in age for this question? Because some picked Ware and I can see why but if we get them at current age he will be 30 in a few months. Also, Calvin Johnson is going to be 27 Late Sept, Fitz will be 29 August 31 so he Calvin is 2 years 1 month younger. Or are we saying you can take any player that isn't a QB in their prime? Not sure I would want to start my team with someone who is 30. I'd be looking for much younger.
The theme of this fantasy was to pick anyone in the NFL right now to lead our Alex Smith team to the super bowl.