There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ESPN pre-draft power rankings, reflects free agency moves

Originally posted by goldstandard333:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I feel the only real competition this year will once again be the Giants, but then again they did lose some of there key players. but the DB's didn't beat us it was the line that was stronger. Packers aren't much of a threat because there D isn't the greatest.

Any team with Aaron Rodgers is a threat.

I agree, but their defense is awful so if our offense can muster some points, I wouldn't think they'd be that hard to beat.
Originally posted by dave1003:
I feel the only real competition this year will once again be the Giants, but then again they did lose some of there key players. but the DB's didn't beat us it was the line that was stronger. Packers aren't much of a threat because there D isn't the greatest.

F*ck the Giants,their line didn't beat us, our own player did.

Stop making excuses. We had more than enough opportunities and didn't capitalize. Yes those fumbles hurt badly, but they weren't the only reason we lost.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by dave1003:

F*ck the Giants,their line didn't beat us, our own player did.

Stop making excuses. We had more than enough opportunities and didn't capitalize. Yes those fumbles hurt badly, but they weren't the only reason we lost.
Thank you. A voice of reasoning. If the Giants had fumbled a punt in OT leading to us winning in OT and we went on to win the Super Bowl, would we state: Well we shouldn't have beat the Giants so thus we still only have 5 Super Bowl wins.
:
  • jmerl
  • Veteran
We are in for a very different type of season this year. We have a MUCH harder schedule and our expectations are much higher. I still think us winning the West is a lock but the road will be much more difficult. We have a better team for sure but so do the Cards and Seahawks. The Cards finished 7-2 last year and one of those losses was to us. They are going to be tough this year! And both The Hawks and them started off so poorly that there was never any pressure on us from within the division. They only really came on once we were a complete lock to win the West.