What did titty young do
Originally posted by marshniners24:
What did titty young do

Dis doe
what happened to titus young
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS

RT @MikeMcCartney7 RT @PSchrags Horrible SAT for NFL @JayGlazer reported-a Browns employee hanged himself in the team's facility yesterday
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Keyshawn, Carter and Tom Jackson saying Suh is not dirty.................LOL
Can't the eagles just fire Andy Reid already? get it over with.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000104855/article/jim-washburn-fired-by-philadelphia-eagles

The Philadelphia Eagles have fired defensive line coach Jim Washburn.

The Eagles announced the move Monday morning, one day after the team lost its eighth straight game -- a prime-time 38-33 loss to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night.
Does megaton break Jerry season yards record.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
what happened to titus young

Well I know that even though Ryan Broyles tore his other legs ACL yesterday that the team still told Titus Young to stay away from the team for this up coming week.

That tells you how out of favor he is. Kassim Osgood and Brian Robiskie are more likely to see snaps then he is - a perennial special teamer and another 2nd round bust will play before Young.

IMHO he has played his last game as Lion -- He'll be traded to the Jets for a 6th rounder this off season.

Can Peterson be considered for comeback player of the year? How many games did he miss 1 or 2?
[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Dec 4, 2012 at 12:00 AM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Can Peterson be considered for comeback player of the year? How many games did he miss 1 or 2?

I think Peyton Manning's got him on that one.
Originally posted by Garcia:

I agree I just think its crazy to have ap in the running when he got hurt like Christmas Eve

Honestly I think what Peterson has done is more incredible than what Manning has done
Peterson is on pace for 1900 yards and 11 TDs coming off a torn ACL after just, what, 8 months?

Manning just had nerve damage in his neck and had to take the year off, and he's the same old great Peyton Manning.

Manning will probably get the award for comeback player of the year, but I think what Peterson has done is just crazy
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Honestly I think what Peterson has done is more incredible than what Manning has done
Peterson is on pace for 1900 yards and 11 TDs coming off a torn ACL after just, what, 8 months?

Manning just had nerve damage in his neck and had to take the year off, and he's the same old great Peyton Manning.

Manning will probably get the award for comeback player of the year, but I think what Peterson has done is just crazy

i think they should split the award.
Share 49ersWebzone