There are 171 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Originally posted by darkknight49:
i cant belive ed hochuli is 61.

Holy shnikes! 61!! Damn, roids must do wonders for him.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 50,101
lol

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/01/woody-johnson-prefers-romney-win-over-winning-season-from-jets/
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,242
Dolphins sign Jabar Gaffney, cut Legedu Naanee who was seriously cut because of a single play. A fumble that he gifted to the Cardinals a la Santonio Holmes did to us. Leads me to my next point, Holmes is probably done for the season, per several reports, wish him a speedy recovery.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000068678/article/jabar-gaffney-signed-by-dolphins-legedu-naanee-cut?module=HP11_headline_stack

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000068639/article/jets-santonio-holmes-possibly-done-for-season?module=HP11_headline_stack
How long before the "Redskins" are renamed to something less offensive?? The topic is being brought up again.
2. Bruce Irvin, Seahawks (1). The first-round pick from West Virginia has just 2.5 sacks, but that doesn't begin to tell the problems he presents for opposing blockers in passing situations.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/jim_trotter/10/02/nfl-awards-2012-week-4/index.html#ixzz28Cq1pjRz


lulz, dude was a reach
greg zuerlein is ridiculous, that is all
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,176
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Report: Woody Johnson eventually will push for Tebow http://wp.me/p14QSB-5FGw
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
How long before the "Redskins" are renamed to something less offensive?? The topic is being brought up again.

What's so offensive about a sunburn?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
2. Bruce Irvin, Seahawks (1). The first-round pick from West Virginia has just 2.5 sacks, but that doesn't begin to tell the problems he presents for opposing blockers in passing situations.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/jim_trotter/10/02/nfl-awards-2012-week-4/index.html#ixzz28Cq1pjRz


lulz, dude was a reach

thats 2 more sacks then All Done in the first 4 games
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Oct 3, 2012 at 5:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Report: Woody Johnson eventually will push for Tebow http://wp.me/p14QSB-5FGw

woody Johnson, lol
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Report: Woody Johnson eventually will push for Tebow http://wp.me/p14QSB-5FGw

woody Johnson, lol

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Jcool:
<blockquote class="quote"><div>Quote:</div> ProFootballTalk &#8207;@ProFootballTalk

Report: Woody Johnson eventually will push for Tebow http://wp.me/p14QSB-5FGw

woody Johnson, lol
He must have been popular growing up
Hella cardinals fans in st. Louie
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,242
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Hella cardinals fans in st. Louie

naw those are just baseball fans who dont want to put their gear away just yet












but seriously I'm kind of surprised to hear that.
[ Edited by sfout on Oct 4, 2012 at 4:35 PM ]