There are 176 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

i heard we were going to trade him for a 7th rounder but couldn't find a partner.
Originally posted by susweel:
another wasted pick by baalke

nvm
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Sep 1, 2012 at 10:30 AM ]
http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Owusu-ends-up-on-Chargers-practice-squad?blockID=766537&feedID=2539
Draft picks not wasted!!! We have So much talent on this team which was acquired many different ways... Now it comes down to best man for the job! Loving Jed, Baalke & Harbaugh!!!!!
lol.

You do some great impressions.
When your team is better less draft picks make team.... Welcome to winning football.
Good for him If the Niners offerred him a slot on the PS it would be his choice, right?
he gonna be the next Jerry RIce.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genz22:
When your team is better less draft picks make team.... Welcome to winning football.

This.
Good luck to him
concussion city
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Good for him If the Niners offerred him a slot on the PS it would be his choice, right?

yeah, i believe its their choice who to sign with at this point, they are FAs. i'm sure SD being thinner at WR weighed in on his decision.
Really would have liked to have him on our squad. He was the only other WR burner on our team aside from Moss. Good luck to him though.
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
i heard we were going to trade him for a 7th rounder but couldn't find a partner.

From who?
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Championship!....oh wait...meh.