LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by Chief:
There were so many people on this board that wanted Kolb. Where is that thread at?

Look next to the one that says "Start Nate Davis.."
that one is next to" start korey sheets"
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I wonder if they'll go after Josh Johnson now.....I mean having a mobile QB with that online should help...and Josh can throw from the pocket.

I think they would look good with having him at QB with all those weapons they have on offense and their talented defense.

have him come in....let the others start the season...and if Josh picks up the system after 4-5 weeks, and the other QBs are struggling....hey better than nothing. They at least owe that to Larry Fitz.

I agree that's why I clicked on this thread. I was going to say about the same thing. I would hate to see that but I would rather see him with a job then not.I bet that was tuff for J.H. to make that cut.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
if i was Fitzgerald i would be demanding a trade...haha that guy cant catch a break. such a good WR and he is just wasting his health and youth on a team that is screwed for many years

Speaking of Fitz, I vaguely recall that he played a part in AZ signing Kolb in the first place, strongly in favor of bringing him to their team. If that's the case, Fitz should forfeit part of his salary for that huge mistake.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by Chief:
There were so many people on this board that wanted Kolb. Where is that thread at?

Look next to the one that says "Start Nate Davis.."
that one is next to" start korey sheets"

Which is next to the " Johnson should start over Smith " thread
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
if i was Fitzgerald i would be demanding a trade...haha that guy cant catch a break. such a good WR and he is just wasting his health and youth on a team that is screwed for many years

Speaking of Fitz, I vaguely recall that he played a part in AZ signing Kolb in the first place, strongly in favor of bringing him to their team. If that's the case, Fitz should forfeit part of his salary for that huge mistake.

thats exactly what went down. fitz was pushing for kolb, so hes partially to blame.
NFC West landed the biggest free agent QBs of the last two off-seasons..... but neither will start week 1.
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
NFC West landed the biggest free agent QBs of the last two off-seasons..... but neither will start week 1.

and many here wanted at least one of them
Kolb is simply another product of Andy Reid's system. While in it he looks good, when outside he is bad. Reid had a reason and now we know what reason that was when he opted to sign Vick while having Kolb the presumed heir to McNabb on the Roster. Kolb is mediocre and inconsitent at best.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Colts-claim-Person-off-waivers?
good for him

Good for Person. Wish him luck.
Meh
Championship!....oh wait...meh.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
another wasted pick by baalke
Not really surprising, having watched a good bit of the Colts in the preseason, their O Line is mediocre at best.
Share 49ersWebzone