There are 169 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Has there ever been a quarterback besides Dan Marino....

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Marc Bulger
Tony Romo
Steve Grogan
Brian Sipe
Neil Lomax
Philip Rivers
John Brodie
Jim Kelly
Ken Anderson
Sid Luckman
Sammy Baugh

^ These guys are on the list (50 top QB's never to win a super bowl) that have played for only one team

lol where is Dan Fouts. 15 years, no Super Bowl, HOF.

there happy
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
We're on a 49er fan site and no one mentions this guy?

Some of us aren't as old as you
no but we can watch NFL Films.

just learned he was the first football player to sign a million dollor contract... I believe he left the 9ers for a AFL team at the time.

now I'm trying to remember if he was one of the players who had to go back to their original team, when the two leagues combined.
Marc Bulger
Tony Romo
Steve Grogan
Brian Sipe
Neil Lomax
Philip Rivers
John Brodie
Jim Kelly
Ken Anderson
Sid Luckman
Sammy Baugh

^ These guys are on the list (50 top QB's never to win a super bowl) that have played for only one team

there happy

Bulger was drafted by the Saints and spent last year with the Ravens.
Originally posted by Overkill:
Marc Bulger
Tony Romo
Steve Grogan
Brian Sipe
Neil Lomax
Philip Rivers
John Brodie
Jim Kelly
Ken Anderson
Sid Luckman
Sammy Baugh

there happy

Bulger was drafted by the Saints and spent last year with the Ravens.
well cross him off then, s**t
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Marc Bulger
Tony Romo
Steve Grogan
Brian Sipe
Neil Lomax
Philip Rivers
John Brodie
Jim Kelly
Ken Anderson
Sid Luckman
Sammy Baugh
Dan Fouts

Where did you pull that list? There was no such thing as a Super Bowl when Baugh and Luckman played.
Roman Gabriel?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Roman Gabriel?
I believe he finished his career with the Eagles after playing most of it with the Rams, if my memory serves me correct.
Marc Bulger
Tony Romo
Steve Grogan
Brian Sipe
Neil Lomax
Philip Rivers
John Brodie
Jim Kelly
Ken Anderson
Sid Luckman
Sammy Baugh
Dan Fouts

Marc Bulger was drafted by the Saints, was on Atlanta's practice squad, signed with the Rams, than backed up Flacco in Baltimore in '10. I wouldn't say he's been with only one team.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Marc Bulger
Tony Romo
Steve Grogan
Brian Sipe
Neil Lomax
Philip Rivers
John Brodie
Jim Kelly
Ken Anderson
Sid Luckman
Sammy Baugh
Dan Fouts

Marc Bulger was drafted by the Saints, was on Atlanta's practice squad, signed with the Rams, than backed up Flacco in Baltimore in '10. I wouldn't say he's been with only one team.

Yeah when I saw Bulger right there first on the list it lost a lot of credibility
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Jake Plummer. Was traded to TB but retired first.

He played for the Cardinals and Broncos

Wow, John with the rare slip up.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
We're on a 49er fan site and no one mentions this guy?

That one burned me. I have been a fan since he was the QB, thought real hard about the question, came up with Grogan and Sipe, but forgot all about Brodie.
Mar 23, 2012 at 05:59:58
BobSVeteran Posts: 5,175
Where did you pull that list? There was no such thing as a Super Bowl when Baugh and Luckman played.

I googled 'top QB's that have never won a super bowl' and this came up
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1025782-50-greatest-quarterbacks-never-to-win-a-super-bowl

Mar 24, 2012 at 08:19:12
Travisty13Veteran Posts: 2,526

Mar 24, 2012 at 08:33:19
JanitorModerator Posts: 12,325
Yeah when I saw Bulger right there first on the list it lost a lot of credibility

He never played for the Saints. That's like saying Eli Manning Played for the Chargers. He may have been on the Baltimore roster but he never played a game. If you two would like to cross him off the list like I already mentioned by all means feel free. Or stop b***hing about this list and do one yourselves.
I'm not perfect and neither is the internets.

Mar 23, 2012 at 05:59:58
BobSVeteran Posts: 5,175

I googled 'top QB's that have never won a super bowl' and this came up
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1025782-50-greatest-quarterbacks-never-to-win-a-super-bowl

Mar 24, 2012 at 08:19:12
Travisty13Veteran Posts: 2,526

Mar 24, 2012 at 08:33:19
JanitorModerator Posts: 12,325

He never played for the Saints. That's like saying Eli Manning Played for the Chargers. He may have been on the Baltimore roster but he never played a game. If you two would like to cross him off the list like I already mentioned by all means feel free. Or stop b***hing about this list and do one yourselves.
I'm not perfect and neither is the internets.

what about dan fouts?

lolololl messing