LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

Has there ever been a quarterback besides Dan Marino....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Has there ever been a quarterback besides Dan Marino who has stayed with a team his entire career and never won a Super Bowl? Dan Marino is a Hall of Famer so it makes sense why the Dolphins kept him for his entire career. I am thinking about our quaterback situation and so far that has been the case.
Has there ever been a quarterback besides Dan Marino who has stayed with a team his entire career and never won a Super Bowl? Dan Marino is a Hall of Famer so it makes sense why the Dolphins kept him for his entire career. I am thinking about our quaterback situation and so far that has been the case.
Dan fouts

Not hard
Jim Kelly
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Jim Kelly unless his years in the USFL count.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Jim Kelly

Damn I went to make sure and you beat me to it
Originally posted by dwett:
Jim Kelly

They call me quick draw for a reason
Idk, but Alex Smith better win one, or else he's next.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Jim Kelly

Good work. I just wasn't sure. So many great players end their careers on other teams that I questioned my self. I saw a pic of Joe Namath in a Rams jersey and thought it was fake. Come to find out he was singed by them in 1977 and played one year.
Jim Kelly

Good work. I just wasn't sure. So many great players end their careers on other teams that I questioned my self. I saw a pic of Joe Namath in a Rams jersey and thought it was fake. Come to find out he was singed by them in 1977 and played one year.

Like Johnny Unitas on the Chargers.

Ken Anderson with the Bengals. Not a HOF'er but a pretty darn good QB.
I wanted to name Anderson, but got beat. Really good for the Bengals and one of the forgotten QBs in history.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Mar 21, 2012 at 4:31 PM ]
alex smith
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
alex smith
This is the song that doesn't end,Yes it goes on and on my friends,Some people started singing it not knowing what it was And they'll continue singing it forever just because, This is the song that doesn't end,Yes it goes on and on my friends,Some people started singing it not knowing what it was And they'll continue singing it forever just because, Etc..

We're on a 49er fan site and no one mentions this guy?

Share 49ersWebzone