LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

The Redskins Trade with the rams really isnt that bad at all.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by HessianDud:
depends; do you mean "with you" or "at you"?

What is soo funny to you? Are my facts HILARIOUS? Can you actually dispute the evidence?

He said is this a Joke.... bwhaha...
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:

What is soo funny to you? Are my facts HILARIOUS? Can you actually dispute the evidence?

i'd be willing to bet that the % of black QB's who have won Super Bowls is higher than the % of white QB's who have. So, by your logic, no one should sign white QB's, since the vast majority of them never won a Super Bowl.
So RG3 won't win b/c he's black?
i'd be willing to bet that the % of black QB's who have won Super Bowls is higher than the % of white QB's who have. So, by your logic, no one should sign white QB's, since the vast majority of them never won a Super Bowl.

HUH? lmao... That's confusing. What the hell are you saying? "lkamfqownavoinnfoivhaourh4bfq;jfanvyoqnfqwotgrt" makes more sense.

HUH? lmao... That's confusing. What the hell are you saying? "lkamfqownavoinnfoivhaourh4bfq;jfanvyoqnfqwotgrt" makes more sense.

are you drunk?
Originally posted by lamontb:
So RG3 won't win b/c he's black?

No. The gamble (2 first rounders) on RG3 is not a smart one IMO.
are you drunk?

Are you High?
are you drunk?

Are you High?

i'm starting to think that maybe I am
are you drunk?

Are you High?

i'm starting to think that maybe I am

I think whoever made the trade for the Redskins was high off his ass.
I'm Sorry... but black quarterbacks that win a championship are very RARE... AND I MEAN VERY RARE!. Has there been one in the last decade... shoot let's go back 20 years...? NOPE! Let's see... McNabb... Vick... McNair... Cullpepper... V.Young... J. Campbell... Freeman... Garrard... Batch... Leftwich... Wallace... Last name I can think of... was Doug Williams for the Skins... As a matter of fact! I think he is the ONLY one! haha! Can RG III be that guy? It would be the Skins that do it though... Who knows?... but history has shown that they do not fair well... I wouldn't dump that many picks... potentially destroying the future of my franchise... On an gamble... I don't know what the problems is... but Black QB's just can't get it done consistently.

Frickin RAMS ROBBED the Skins! NOT GOOD FOR OUR DIVISION... STOOPID REDSKINS.

is this a joke?

i understood it and it makes perfect sense. I would also argue that point.

And this same argument took place in the 60's in regards to black RB's 70's black receivers, and 80's with black qb's now every position in the Lg is dominated by blacks except QB .
[ Edited by 99problems on Mar 12, 2012 at 10:36 AM ]

I'm Sorry... but black quarterbacks that win a championship are very RARE... AND I MEAN VERY RARE!. Has there been one in the last decade... shoot let's go back 20 years...? NOPE! Let's see... McNabb... Vick... McNair... Cullpepper... V.Young... J. Campbell... Freeman... Garrard... Batch... Leftwich... Wallace... Last name I can think of... was Doug Williams for the Skins... As a matter of fact! I think he is the ONLY one! haha! Can RG III be that guy? It would be the Skins that do it though... Who knows?... but history has shown that they do not fair well... I wouldn't dump that many picks... potentially destroying the future of my franchise... On an gamble... I don't know what the problems is... but Black QB's just can't get it done consistently.

If you can explain to me what difference skin colour would make to a quarterback I might not lock this thread. I see no reason why Randall Cunningham or Warren Moon should not have won a superbowl. The fact that Dan Marino did not win a superbowl is probably not down to the fact that he is white.

So unless I see some justification for this view on black qb's - and simply saying they have only won one SB doesn't do it because of the disparity in numbers between black and white qb's in the NFL over the years - the thread is going and you and I will have a separate conversation.

Thank you.
Originally posted by English:
If you can explain to me what difference skin colour would make to a quarterback I might not lock this thread. I see no reason why Randall Cunningham or Warren Moon should not have won a superbowl. The fact that Dan Marino did not win a superbowl is probably not down to the fact that he is white.

So unless I see some justification for this view on black qb's - and simply saying they have only won one SB doesn't do it because of the disparity in numbers between black and white qb's in the NFL over the years - the thread is going and you and I will have a separate conversation.

Thank you.

Separate conversation for what? Are you saying that I have to justify my view to you because you feel that I need to? I'm simply expressing my view. Don't threaten me. Mod or not. Locking this thread because of what I think is obnoxious. Am I personally attacking someone? PFFT. What ever. Lock it. But don't expect me have a conversation with you about it.

THANK YOU.
if i gave you my two masters degrees for your law degree, i would still have given away two degrees even though I got a law degree in return.

yeah so now put in simple math.. you gave away 2.. your getting 1 in return.. your back to 1... really? this is 1st grade math.

Thank you.

I agree with English on 90% of things it seems like.... but i dont know why your attacking the guy for him saying black QB's dont win superbowls? your implying hes being racist by saying you'll have a seperate conversation, but i dont see anyone being called racist when they say i dont want that wr hes white we need a athletic black WR, or so forth... come on now, if the guy believes that black QB's dont win supebowls let him believe it.. facts have it only 1 black QB won the superbowl.. but there will be alot more im sure coming soon.. Cam Newton anyone? lol get that kid a team!

Thank you.

Separate conversation for what? Are you saying that I have to justify my view to you because you feel that I need to? I'm simply expressing my view. Don't threaten me. Mod or not. Locking this thread because of what I think is obnoxious. Am I personally attacking someone? PFFT. What ever. Lock it. But don't expect me have a conversation with you about it.

THANK YOU.

You miss the point. On re-reading my post it seems quite clear. Not so clear where you see a threat. Anyway, I gave you the opportunity to justify your comments about black qb's and you haven't taken it. I will put a temporary lock on the thread.
Share 49ersWebzone