There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

breaking news: rams trade #2 pick to redskins!!!!

Originally posted by Leathaface:
The Redskins are so f**king stupid.

This. In spades.

And their fans are happy about it! Just don't understand
Man, both the Colts and Rams sure picked a convenient year to suck balls.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Remeber the Cowboys of the 90's? That's the Los Angeles Rams of the late 2010's and early 2020's.....

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Remeber the Cowboys of the 90's? That's the Los Angeles Rams of the late 2010's and early 2020's.....

Not if they keep drafting the way they have been.
Originally posted by susweel:

Exactly. unless they use one of those picks on a new QB I am not worried. Bradford is way over hyped and injury prone, and with there current D they have way more holes than picks.

I would actually be more afraid if they had picked RGIII.
Originally posted by susweel:

lolwut....st louis don't even want that team

http://www.losangelesrams.org/

(c/o: area49)
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Holy s**t. 3 1st's and a 2nd, damn.

its really only 2 1st rounders... they are swapping this years first... cancels those 2 out..
It looks like I'm going to be a bit of a Redskins fan now, simply for the fact I want those picks to be as low as humanly possibly.

Here's to beating the Redskins in the NFC Championship game for the next 2 years!
Skins gonna Skins
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
It looks like I'm going to be a bit of a Redskins fan now, simply for the fact I want those picks to be as low as humanly possibly.

Here's to beating the Redskins in the NFC Championship game for the next 2 years!
actually we need them to get around 7-9 wins keeping them out of the top sweepstakes but trying to figure out mid round talent
Honestly, I think it was a good move. Shanahan has been looking for his next John Elway, and RG3's talent is ridiculous. The only REAL problem with this trade is that the Redskins need to surround RG3 with more talent and without those picks they can't do that, unless Shanahan is the new Bill Walsh at drafting. The Rams still won't be able to make a run at the division title within the next 3 years. Plus, when did people get so much faith in Jeff Fisher?
assuming the Rams don't whiff on all these picks, the NFC West is going to be a pretty brutal division for awhile. Could be the best division in football soon.
The Skins are desperate.
Originally posted by English:
This. In spades.

And their fans are happy about it! Just don't understand

Me neither. But that franchise is either throwing away picks or overpaying free agents. Skins fans are used to it.
[ Edited by SFrush on Mar 10, 2012 at 2:11 PM ]
I will laugh at the Skins if the Browns are much better off of this draft in 2-3 years...
Trent Richardson, Tannehill and a WR in the 2nd round could upgrade them significantly within a year. Though, I would go for Blackmon with their 1st-rounder.