There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

breaking news: rams trade #2 pick to redskins!!!!

Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
DAMN IT!!!! anybody else completely pissed off by this trade??? unless the rams draft a bunch of busts for the next 3 yrs the rams are going to be contenders FOR SURE!

way to go redskins just go and F everything up!

could care less, they are gonna lose Williams so that is hit 1, Bradford is on another OC hit 2, the best player they could get that scared me was Blackmon (not gonna happen now) hit 3.
3 first round picks? Wow
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,146
JESUS H CHRIST...well they gonna get their qb
crazy now the rams might try to get stephen hill in the 2nd round
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
DAMN IT!!!! anybody else completely pissed off by this trade??? unless the rams draft a bunch of busts for the next 3 yrs the rams are going to be contenders FOR SURE!

way to go redskins just go and F everything up!

THIS
Originally posted by 228niner:
crazy now the rams might try to get stephen hill in the 2nd round

Alshon
Originally posted by jreff22:
Alshon

let's hope they go after him, or sanu to get him off our draft board
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Alshon

let's hope they go after him, or sanu to get him off our draft board

they could sign wallace now......
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Alshon

let's hope they go after him, or sanu to get him off our draft board

I think Alshon is the first WR taken in the 2nd....Sanu I see being the 4th or 5th taken
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
they could sign wallace now......

crap, I didn't even think about that, but they wouldn't wanna give up their high draft pick for him, and i doubt they would move back in the 1st round just to give the pick away to pittsburgh
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
they could sign wallace now......

Very unlikely. The only first rounder they have is the #6. Wallace isn't worth it. Especially since they have a shot at Blackmon.
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
they could sign wallace now......

crap, I didn't even think about that, but they wouldn't wanna give up their high draft pick for him, and i doubt they would move back in the 1st round just to give the pick away to pittsburgh

dude but think... they have 2 this year, 2 next year, and i can't remember right but i think 2 again the year after that!

why wouldn't you give a 1st rounder for wallace that man is beast mode!!!
right my bad... they only have 1 1st rounder this year
[ Edited by bleeds9ersredandgold on Mar 9, 2012 at 9:58 PM ]
Here's hoping to RGIII being a stud and Bradford being an injury prone bust.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Here's hoping to RGIII being a stud and Bradford being an injury prone bust.