There are 200 users in the forums

breaking news: rams trade #2 pick to redskins!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by okdkid:
Browns really f'ed themselves. If they wanted the pick, they should've just gone up and got it. Not time to f**k around with finding the market. Just go get it.

Now what are they gonna do? Overpay and take a huge risk on Flynn? Overdraft the Texas A&M kid? They dug the hole.

giving up that much would be stupid on their part, its not Luck
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:

Schefter said they reached the same deal with the Rams. No doubt it's absurdly high. But if you were willing to do it... why wait?
If Griffin plays up to his potential, I'd say this trade was worth it.

If not: <<Redskins
Originally posted by okdkid:

Schefter said they reached the same deal with the Rams. No doubt it's absurdly high. But if you were willing to do it... why wait?

Because maybe RGIII isn't worth the cost, the Browns need a WR, RB, maybe a QB and help on the right side of the OL. That can be done in 2 drafts, and dropping those picks could haunt them.
Damn I feel for Cleveland fans right now. More sports nightmare for them as usual.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Damn I feel for Cleveland fans right now. More sports nightmare for them as usual.

they have been screaming for a WR for a long time, Blackmon is a gift right now
i cant believe they gave up so much to move up 4 spots but then again it is Shanahan
My goodness! Two additional 1sts and a 2nd to move up 4 spots? The Skins are DESPERATE!

With their luck, he's probably going to be Braylon Edwards part deux now.
I think browns will end up better for not taking it.. why give up on colt mccoy with massaqui as the #1 wr.. blackmon now falls into your lap.. draft him and give mccoy a chance to grow with an actual threat at wr

With their luck, he's probably going to be Braylon Edwards part deux now.

lol, I have 2 close friends that are die hard browns fans.....I would lose it
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Do you know what a team with a decent FO could do with 6 first rounders in the next 3 years? The Patriots could turn that s**t into 100 high 2nds.....

I feel like crying right now.......

Its 5 - not 6

Ah, because this years 1st is really just a swap....?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Do you know what a team with a decent FO could do with 6 first rounders in the next 3 years? The Patriots could turn that s**t into 100 high 2nds.....

I feel like crying right now.......

Its 5 - not 6

Ah, because this years 1st is really just a swap....?

Yep
DAMN IT!!!! anybody else completely pissed off by this trade??? unless the rams draft a bunch of busts for the next 3 yrs the rams are going to be contenders FOR SURE!

way to go redskins just go and F everything up!
[ Edited by bleeds9ersredandgold on Mar 9, 2012 at 9:20 PM ]
JEEZ i'm MAD! WHATS NEXT MANNING TO THE CARDINALS??
Share 49ersWebzone