There are 178 users in the forums

breaking news: rams trade #2 pick to redskins!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
damn i hope the rams draft busts with those 1st rd picks
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Yeah and now I will be slightly rooting for the Redskins to make the playoffs for the next 4 years.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Yeah and now I will be slightly rooting for the Redskins to make the playoffs for the next 4 years.

lol this. I hope they draft all busts. ughhhhh
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Hopefully they don't get Blackmon
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter

Before Redskins-Rams deal, Browns tried to make last-minute push to make trade for second overall pick. By then, too late.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by toeshawn:
If alex gets six years, griffin will get more than one after that trade

Alex Smith has nothing to do with Robert Griffin. The Redskins ownership and fan base couldn't care less. Just like we don't give a s**t about the Redskins.
THat f**kin trade shouldn't even be legal.......Put the Redskins in conservatorship, because Dan has lost his f**kin mind.
Originally posted by susweel:
Hopefully they don't get Blackmon

I would think that Cleveland will take Blackmon at #4.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
THat f**kin trade shouldn't even be legal.......Put the Redskins in conservatorship, because Dan has lost his f**kin mind.

Ross Tucker ‏ @RossTuckerNFL

No such thing as giving up too much for truly elite QB. If he's not, everyone's getting fired anyway so who cares?
That's RG3 fosho

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Assuming the top three picks are Luck, Griffin, Kalil: The Rams are guaranteed either Blackmon, Claiborne, Reiff.

Wouldn't be a shock if they took Richardson either.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Trade will not change Redskins plans in pursuing Peyton Manning. Intend to talk with and try to sign him, even if considered a longshot

wow.....
Really, all that for RG3? Maybe it's just me, but I'm not convinced at all that he's going to be a superstar.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Trade will not change Redskins plans in pursuing Peyton Manning. Intend to talk with and try to sign him, even if considered a longshot

wow.....

LOL The Skins knew they had ZERO chance of getting Peyton
Redskins show their desperation and overpay again for someone they covet. Unbelievable!
Share 49ersWebzone