There are 179 users in the forums

Saints ran a 'Bounty' Program - Now with 100% More Suspensions!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Wait does Williams get to collect unemployment? I don't want my taxes feeding this scumbag.

Just an FYI: Your taxes do not fund unemployment.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Wonder when player punishments come out
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Wonder when player punishments come out

THIS! I want to beat the Saints in their house next season.
HAHA! That s**t is clever
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Youngb:

I don't like this because it implies his innocence and/or makes him a martyr. He is guilty and deserves what he got.
So he accepts his punishment, is sorry to have been involved in this, then turns into a even further sleaze, and wants to be on Fox NFL Sundays, AND appeal his suspension?!?!?!?

What a Dueche, I have no respect for this guy
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by Youngb:

I don't like this because it implies his innocence and/or makes him a martyr. He is guilty and deserves what he got.

I agree.
They should make a parody to Judas Iscariot, as that would be more appropriate. He not only betrayed the NFL, but he betrayed countless players by putting their livelihoods in jeopardy. He was selfish and a traitor to good sportsmanship. He didn't car who's life he ruined, as long as he got the W.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
They should make a parody to Judas Iscariot, as that would be more appropriate. He not only betrayed the NFL, but he betrayed countless players by putting their livelihoods in jeopardy. He was selfish and a traitor to good sportsmanship. He didn't car who's life he ruined, as long as he got the W.

Or you could separate football and religion cause they are in no way related

I cant believe fox has the gall to ask Sean to be an analyst durring his suspension. I take that back it is Fox were talking about. What a predicament Sean is in. He vets to cool his heels for a year and relax have a tv gig thatll pay a couple million and still have his prime job waiting for him after his "suspension"
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ether:

uuuhh they both happen on sundays.and for some reson everytime a play is made dudes be like"i want to thank god for helping me run fast n stuff"
plus lets not forget the hail mary.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Looks like the Saints also put a bounty out on the webzone.
Originally posted by bors:
Originally posted by Ether:

uuuhh they both happen on sundays.and for some reson everytime a play is made dudes be like"i want to thank god for helping me run fast n stuff"
plus lets not forget the hail mary.

and then there's that one guy that plays for the Jets as a backup.

sigh..

There's that...

then there's that...
The Saints could hire Mike Singletary to be the Interim HC
Share 49ersWebzone