LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

18 game regular season

Shop 49ers game tickets

18 game regular season

Do you want it?

I'm personally not in favor. Would like to see the 'Zones view.
just take out 1 or 2 preseason games and keep 16 game season
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
just take out 1 or 2 preseason games and keep 16 game season

???? That totally defeats any purpose. Neither the union nor the league would trim 2 games, even preseason without adding 2 somewhere else. Its generally not in anyone's interest to lose revenue.
I think they should take out 2 preseason games and add 2 regular season games.
Originally posted by jojomellon:
???? That totally defeats any purpose. Neither the union nor the league would trim 2 games, even preseason without adding 2 somewhere else. Its generally not in anyone's interest to lose revenue.

i know they wont do it

im saying i wish they would do that

the first and last one is essentially useless
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

i know they wont do it

im saying i wish they would do that

the first and last one is essentially useless

Victor Cruz probably wouldnt have a roster spot if not for extensive preseason exposure and countless other bubble guys. They arent popular to fans because they want to see starters, but they are damn sure important when it comes to depth battles and special teams players etc.
Victor Cruz probably wouldnt have a roster spot if not for extensive preseason exposure and countless other bubble guys. They arent popular to fans because they want to see starters, but they are damn sure important when it comes to depth battles and special teams players etc.

shouldve done it last year then
What? Who should have done what?
What? Who should have done what?

shouldve taken out 2 preseason games last year that way we wouldve won the SB this year because cruz wouldntb be on the giants
Cruz' standout preseason was in 2010, but I get your joke.

18 is too many. And 4 preseason games is fine. Keep it how it is. I would maybe do a subtract 1 preseason game and add 1 regular season game but that's it.
gtfo nao!
lower the price of tickets for the preseason, keep everything else the same.
No. 16 is good. Guys are so banged up by the time you reach the playoffs now. It would be worse.
Everything is fine as it is. The preseason allows the starters and key backups that will definitely make the team to get back into game action and rookies and on the bubble players to play and let the coaches have a look at them in game situations. The only thing that is sensible (but will never happen) would be to lower preseason ticket prices.
Share 49ersWebzone