ESPN dumps jaws from MNF booth

Shop 49ers game tickets
Remove Tirico next.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Jaws always annoyed me, thank god they finally kicked him off

I always thought Gruden was the funny one but states the obvious a lot

Originally posted by okdkid:
I am convinced Ron Jaworski was sexually molested as a child.

and this lol
Jaws was an excellent analyst.

Talk about SUCKS - Mike Tirico is a leftover turd. What has he ever contributed besides going to commercial breaks.

Any word on who will take Jaw's spot? Over the years I've listened to Radio commentary and shot the TV sound off.
I like jaws
'It's teh Penetration, Jaws, UP the Jam, relentless, just North , straight UP.''
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Shoulda dumped Tirico. Has the worst "excited" voice I've ever heard from a play-by-play guy. Really deflates the big play moments. Bring on Gus Johnson and pair him with Mayock.
He said "national football league" way too many times.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Jaws is awesome and knows what he is talking about... I don't think Gruden is the next Madden or anything, but he's not bad either. ESPN just continually changes up that booth
Originally posted by okdkid:
I am convinced Ron Jaworski was sexually molested as a child.

Had to of been
He was good for x's and o's

Jaws pisses me off... He critiques all these QB's but yet he is the same QB who threw 3 INT's to the same Oakland Raider LB (Rod Martin) in SB XV.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
He said "national football league" way too many times.

Agreed. Although I think they all get told never to say "NFL."

There has never been a duo better than Michaels and Madden.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
so stupid...should have dumped gruden
I'd like to see Collingsworth get dumped. If you aren't a marquee QB he pretty much spends the whole game ragging on you. And if you play for the 49ers, it doesn't matter how good you are, he especially ESPECIALLY hates you.
It's a good move. He says a lot of stupid stuff and he is kind of a wierd guy too.
Share 49ersWebzone