There are 212 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who do you see getting traded?

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I dont understand why people have been saying McClain has looked terrible. He had 100 tackles and 5 sacks last year. Obviously hes not Patrick Willis but I think he's still a good MLB.

I've just heard a lot of guys on the radio especially Greg Papa, and their fans are really upset with him saying he's on his way to being a bust and not just on the field but off the field he's gotten in some trouble also

but I think people are just disappointed since he was a top 10 pick. Coming out of college he was supposed to be an elite NFL linebacker
[ Edited by ImaMod on Feb 12, 2012 at 8:42 PM ]
Originally posted by ImaMod:
I've just heard a lot of guys on the radio especially Greg Papa, and their fans are really upset with him saying he's on his way to being a bust and not just on the field but off the field he's gotten in some trouble also

but I think people are just disappointed since he was a top 10 pick. Coming out of college he was supposed to be an elite NFL linebacker

a lot to ask the main man in a 3-4 to run a 4-3. far from a bust. dumb-ass for the gun sh!t but still good
Raiderswebzone.com up in this b***h

Smh
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I dont understand why people have been saying McClain has looked terrible. He had 100 tackles and 5 sacks last year. Obviously hes not Patrick Willis but I think he's still a good MLB.

yeah I remember they were saying he could be better than PWill and some BS like that.
man mclain is garbage! those great 100 tackles are after rbs gain huge yds
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
man mclain is garbage! those great 100 tackles are after rbs gain huge yds

yup and i saw him miss alot of tackles as well.
The biggest suprise to me was Curry. Was he being misused or just over-rated?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
The biggest suprise to me was Curry. Was he being misused or just over-rated?

Both. You just dont take a 4-3 OLB that high in the draft, unless he can rush the passer like a Von Miller, who is an extremely special case. Its not a very high impact position and under the old rookie salaries, its hard to justify being an average 4-3 OLB making 10 mil a year.
i can kinda see mark sanchez getting traded to the seahawks. He just doesnt fit the jets scheme and his only hope is to go back to the coach he last had success with
trade patrick willis for deshawn jackson.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
trade patrick willis for deshawn jackson.

LOL f**k that
  • Kolohe
  • #TeamLevi
A surprise trade would be Andre Johnson, hes been hurt on and off and hes got a big salary. Well it also depends on what the Texans do in the draft, so maybe I'm a little ahead of myself right now. But I do think they take a receiver in the 1st.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
A surprise trade would be Andre Johnson, hes been hurt on and off and hes got a big salary. Well it also depends on what the Texans do in the draft, so maybe I'm a little ahead of myself right now. But I do think they take a receiver in the 1st.

They just extended him a season ago. This would make zero sense. They're desperate for a second WR to compliment him, so why would they trade their first WR?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jojomellon:

They just extended him a season ago. This would make zero sense. They're desperate for a second WR to compliment him, so why would they trade their first WR?

Ya theres no way i see them trading Andre Johnson. hes such a huge part of that offense and arguably the best receiver in the league when healthy
  • Kolohe
  • #TeamLevi
Originally posted by jojomellon:

I know that, I was just throwing it out there, because hes getting up there in age and hes been hurt the past two seasons.