There are 206 users in the forums

Who do you see getting traded?

Shop 49ers game tickets
There's always some guys who get traded for picks and stuff. Anyone that can help us out there?
I dont know who will be traded, but i would love to package crabtree and the first together, and trade them for Brandon Marshall. Madden!!!!
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Asante Samuel is the only obvious one

Maybe someone from the Jets because they have 9players taking up 90 mill..Holmes, Cromartie?
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Asante Samuel is the only obvious one

Maybe someone from the Jets because they have 9players taking up 90 mill..Holmes, Cromartie?

Holmes is safe now, Jets decided to guarantee his 2012 and 2013 salaries.

Samuel is the logical choice to be dealt. Maybe DeSean if/when he gets franchised.
no joke. had a dream last night that M. Crabs got traded to Dallas Cowboys. crabs was so pissed being traded to cowgirls that he failed their physical on purpose. ok bash away
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
no joke. had a dream last night that M. Crabs got traded to Dallas Cowboys. crabs was so pissed being traded to cowgirls that he failed their physical on purpose. ok bash away

LOL if crabtree was traded to dallas no way he ever misses a tc or practice
Jason Campbell.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Jason Campbell.

Unrestricted free agent, he can sign anywhere.

I've always wondered why teams cant do sign and trades, then again, signing bonuses, and guarantees make that impossible.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Jason Campbell.

I've always wondered why teams cant do sign and trades, then again, signing bonuses, and guarantees make that impossible.

Well then. I stand corrected.
Lol, for some reason I thought he was there another year. I think the raiders are going to try to get some more picks.
Jason Campbell.

Lol, for some reason I thought he was there another year. I think the raiders are going to try to get some more picks.

They could, but it wont be from Seymour, he just had his 15M salary guaranteed for 2012.

Jason Campbell.

They could, but it wont be from Seymour, he just had his 15M salary guaranteed for 2012.

I dont think it will be for any high picks. I know theyre the Raiders but McKenzie isnt stupid enough to trade McFadden either. Maybe guys like Quentin Groves or even Huff who could probably get them a 3rd.
Can we trade Spencer? Isn't he under contract for a year? There has to be some desperate team out there.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

Maybe they trade McClain how Seahawks traded Curry? He's looked terrible so far and he's been ripped on the radio and by their fans but he's still 22. He's also had off the field trouble last season

Just throwing stuff out there

I dont think it will be for any high picks. I know theyre the Raiders but McKenzie isnt stupid enough to trade McFadden either. Maybe guys like Quentin Groves or even Huff who could probably get them a 3rd.

Ya, Huff is getting paid 8 mill in 2012
Tommy Kelly is also getting paid 7 mill in 2012, but he had a good season
[ Edited by ImaMod on Feb 12, 2012 at 8:18 PM ]

Maybe they trade McClain how Seahawks traded Curry? He's looked terrible so far and he's been ripped on the radio and by their fans but he's still 22. He's also had off the field trouble last season

I dont understand why people have been saying McClain has looked terrible. He had 100 tackles and 5 sacks last year. Obviously hes not Patrick Willis but I think he's still a good MLB.

I dont understand why people have been saying McClain has looked terrible. He had 100 tackles and 5 sacks last year. Obviously hes not Patrick Willis but I think he's still a good MLB.

McClain I've always liked. His deal is with his legal issue he has/had, but I dont see any reason why he couldnt be traded. Tommy Kelly would be a good asset to trade. Huff, ehhh, OVERRATED.
Share 49ersWebzone