There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Guess who's back, back again?????????????????????/

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
yall can hate Jimmy all yall want....that was more of Singetary's offense when both were around. Raye said it himself, Sing said himself. Jimmy just did what Sing wanted from the offense......there is a reason Jimmy Raye has been in this league for over 40+ years. He knows his stuff.

Can't argue with this though:

Damn

What a winning resume.
[ Edited by LoboLtnLvr49er on Feb 13, 2012 at 9:51 AM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
yall can hate Jimmy all yall want....that was more of Singetary's offense when both were around. Raye said it himself, Sing said himself. Jimmy just did what Sing wanted from the offense......there is a reason Jimmy Raye has been in this league for over 40+ years. He knows his stuff.

Damn
How the hell did he make it past the third firing at the patriots? The only think I remember about this guy was it took him forever to get in a play, causing the 49ers to use up their time-outs all the time. I guess he and Sing had to watch the tapes before sending in a play,
lmfao

He should be on the Celebrity Apprentice.

LMAO! It really was Dumb and Dumber running the show.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I thought he was dead

He's been dead for 7 years
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

^^
Buccs Fans. Just when things seemed to get better they choke (to be generous) the entire season AND those dush bags who tried to come foul @ the WebZone have been MIA. ROTFL. Damn I'm soo happy we got Jed, Baalke, and Harbaugh running our show. Inspite our heart crushing defeat in the NFC championship, our future is brighter than bright

f**king dush bags