LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Todd Haley to Steelers as OC

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Per Adam Schefter's twitter: "Pittsburgh Steelers plan to hire former Chiefs coach Todd Haley as their offensive coordinator."
[ Edited by okdkid on Feb 6, 2012 at 2:59 PM ]
Perfect hire. That offense could be scary.
I really dont think Haley is as good as some people think.
Originally posted by stonecold590:
I really dont think Haley is as good as some people think.

He is a good OC not a good head coach
Originally posted by okdkid:
Per Adam Schefter's twitter: "Pittsburgh Steelers plan to hire former Chiefs coach Todd Haley as their offensive coordinator."

#7, here they come.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
#7, here they come.

Um no...
I think this will help their passing efficiency improve some.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
What was wrong with Arians anyway? too much passing not enough running? Very solid hire, but I expect he won't be there long; he will be a head coach again 1 day
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul:
What was wrong with Arians anyway? too much passing not enough running? Very solid hire, but I expect he won't be there long; he will be a head coach again 1 day

Shoddy playcalling at critical moments of the games. Frankly, I think they wanted to show that the staff and the front offices are calling the shots, and not Big Ben.

But Arians did a good job during his time, and he'll be the perfect guy for Andrew Luck in Indy.
If they don't get off to a fast start I could see this ending badly. Big Ben didn't want Arians gone to begin with, now Tomlin brings in a guy who at best is a red a$$ and at worst is a lunatic.

Share 49ersWebzone