There are 217 users in the forums

NBC is the worst broadcasting crew.....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by HessianDud:
they have a lot of awful people on their football broadcast team. but Al Michaels is the best announcer of all time and I like Dan Patrick.

Other than that they can all EAD.

Pat Summerall is the best announcer of all time.
Originally posted by Bootlegger:
they have a lot of awful people on their football broadcast team. but Al Michaels is the best announcer of all time and I like Dan Patrick.

yeah, Summerall was a boss. I still prefer Michaels but you can't go wrong with Pat.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Bootlegger:

yah Pat is my favorite.
The problem with this announcing crew is that it is really easy to fall asleep to because they have no voice prosody.
[ Edited by Bootlegger on Feb 6, 2012 at 12:48 PM ]
Summerall is my favorite. I don't know how to describe it properly, but just the way he used to say "San Francisco" made it sound distinguished and important. I also miss when he used to be paired with Madden. I know a lot of people didn't like how he stated the obvious, but to me, hearing Madden represented football.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Summerall is my favorite. I don't know how to describe it properly, but just the way he used to say "San Francisco" made it sound distinguished and important. I also miss when he used to be paired with Madden. I know a lot of people didn't like how he stated the obvious, but to me, hearing Madden represented football.

This was my favorite crew as well. And I agree with you 100%. Unlike Collinsworth and Michaels, I was never bored with the way Madden and Summerall were able to announce the games.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
I cant stand Chris Collinsworth he's a moron

But Joe Buck on Fox has to the the most boring commentator, such a weenie
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i agree. Also that f**king intro with faith evans or Whatever the hell her name is. That song drives me f**king nuts!!!!!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i agree. Also that f**king intro with faith evans or Whatever the hell her name is. That song drives me f**king nuts!!!!!

Ive been waiting all day for sunday niiiiight
Share 49ersWebzone