There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NBC is the worst broadcasting crew.....

• AZ9er
  • Veteran
Bob Costas sucks! NBC just sucks, I hate Chirs Collinsworth, I know he is a smart guy and all but his attitude sucks. And Bob Costas should stick to baseball and the olympics. I really thought it was NO-CLASS when then did the Bob Kraft reactions shot at the end of the game, it was poor taste. Dude lost his wife and the team dedicated the season and game to the wife the guy substituted his grieving by cheering for his team and you really need that reaction shot at the end. I am sure all he was thinking about was his wife.

F NBC and Bob Costas.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
this
they have a lot of awful people on their football broadcast team. but Al Michaels is the best announcer of all time and I like Dan Patrick.

Other than that they can all EAD.
Al Michaels, Dan Patrick and Bob Costs are the bomb
Originally posted by valrod33:

Costas is a drippy vagina, just like Florio. They're the worst.
I like the SNF Collinsworth/Michaels broadcast, although last night they sounded bored out of their skulls.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Im gonna ignore this post because I like you
i think NBC is the best

Costas rules
  • vaden
  • Veteran
It's an insult to Al Michaels that Collinsworth is even allowed in the same booth. I want him and Mike Tirico to go call ACC football games so I never have to hear them again.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i think NBC is the best

Costas rules
You have got to be kidding me right. Yeah he may rule the olympics, but his fing over dramatization of all the b.s. just sucks nuts.

And Collinsworth still can't get over the fact that he got pwnd by the Great Joe Montana.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Im gonna ignore this post because I like you

i'm happy and sad at the same time.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dhp318:
I like the SNF Collinsworth/Michaels broadcast, although last night they sounded bored out of their skulls.

who wasnt bored out of their skulls...

Al Michaels needs to leave if Collinsworth doesnt... he's on a whole other level and shouldnt be in the same booth as that annoying ass bitter collinsworth.
Worst of all time.
Mike Mayock should call the superbowl. Guy is awesome with his insight into the game. Also like Millen. Team those two guys together (I know, different networks) and they would be gold.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by dhp318:

who wasnt bored out of their skulls...

Al Michaels needs to leave if Collinsworth doesnt... he's on a whole other level and shouldnt be in the same booth as that annoying ass bitter collinsworth.

i used to like Collinsworth, but he was very annoying this year. He used to really "tell it like it is" but this year he spent every sunday night slurping certain players and it got old.

and he really overuses the word "brilliant." everything is brilliant and every player is a Hall of Famer to him. its very stupid.