There are 316 users in the forums

Jaguars getting new uniforms in 2013

Shop 49ers game tickets
According to new owner: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82698ae5/article/jacksonville-to-replace-teal-uniforms-with-black-ones-in-2013?module=HP11_headline_stack

Some fan concepts:

In my opinion, anything close to the first one would be hands-down the best choice.
I agree OTC, the first one looks by far the best of those three.
Not feeling any of em.

Glad i'm not a Jags fan.
Like the 1st one
Middle ones
i agree, the first one is the best of those concepts.

the jags jerseys have always been ugly and stupid, so this is probably a good thing. not sure an all-black jersey in Florida during the first months of the season is going to be a lot of fun, though.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
LA Jags
Since this is their new owner, the new uni's could look dramatically different that what we're used to:

Shahid Khan
There's only so much you can do with ugly ass colors.
Can't wait to see what the new jerseys are gonna look like for all teams.

I like the first uni as an alternate. Mostly the helmet. There are too many teams using black alternates though..
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The cheerleaders will wear burqas.
First ones are f'in sick!!
Originally posted by HessianDud:
i agree, the first one is the best of those concepts.

the jags jerseys have always been ugly and stupid, so this is probably a good thing. not sure an all-black jersey in Florida during the first months of the season is going to be a lot of fun, though.

I think they may opt to go white or use the teal alternates during the hot season of home games (sort of like a lot of teams do, wearing white sometimes for home games, like Dallas) and then switch to the black ones in the middle part of the season.
last ones are terrible.
Share 49ersWebzone