LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Lions "unsure" if Jahvid Best will be able to play again

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by susweel:
Thats what he gets for being a Raider fan and hating the Niners.

hard

sorry no offense but nobody deserves what has happened to him. I dont care for him as a person due to his dislike to SF but damn guys. People need to remember this s**t is just a game. I would hate to know if my son had the same thing happened to him out there on the field.

You act like he's paralyzed. He got a concussion and possibly can't play football anymore. And since it's "just a game," then it really isn't a big deal, now is it?

You're whining about jokes as if he's been deprived of the use of his body. Concussions are bad, but if he stops playing and reduces his risk for another one, he'll lead a normal life - he just wont be playing a game anymore. Time to get real job.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Jan 28, 2012 at 10:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
what the hell is wrong with some of you people in this thread?

just for that, your favorite player on our team will get injured next year, and might not come back.

Karma is bullsh*t and does not exist.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Jan 28, 2012 at 10:24 PM ]
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Sick people on this board! Seriously, hope all comments were sick humor!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lighten up people
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

just for that, your favorite player on our team will get injured next year, and might not come back.

joke's on you my favorite player is Kyle Williams

lol
Originally posted by NONAME:
Sick people on this board! Seriously, hope all comments were sick humor!

this
  • Ether
  • Veteran

Nooo, not Chilo Rachal! :(
Originally posted by 49erRider:

hard

sorry no offense but nobody deserves what has happened to him. I dont care for him as a person due to his dislike to SF but damn guys. People need to remember this s**t is just a game. I would hate to know if my son had the same thing happened to him out there on the field.

You act like he's paralyzed. He got a concussion and possibly can't play football anymore. And since it's "just a game," then it really isn't a big deal, now is it?

You're whining about jokes as if he's been deprived of the use of his body. Concussions are bad, but if he stops playing and reduces his risk for another one, he'll lead a normal life - he just wont be playing a game anymore. Time to get real job.

what if he gets parkinsons disease or something similar like dementia because of it when he gets older?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by 49erRider:

hard

what if he gets parkinsons disease or something similar like dementia because of it when he gets older?

As a former Motocross racer for over 10 years I have had my share of concussions that I cant even begin to count. I have been knocked out in the middle of the track with bikes landing all around me and ran over. I have broken 3 helmets as well. I know what the hell concussions do for you and still feel the after affects. This stuff is no joke and people should not encourage by the fact the kid may not play no more but could also have problems after affects later down the road in life. You are talking as if concussions are not a serious matter. Thank you Willis for understanding.
The subject of this thread is Jahvid Best. Just wanted to clear up any confusion.

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Got to show the man some sympathy as is livelihood just went out the door. Show some class fellas and let's not wish ill-will over someone just because they are not a niners fan.
Wait, was his last game against the Niners?
Sign him!!!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Wait, was his last game against the Niners?

yes.
Share 49ersWebzone