There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

worst. super bowl. evar.

Originally posted by pelos21:
There's no way I'm NOT watching the Bowch. You can't call yourself a fan of football and not watch this game.

THere is only one Bowch

and that is of the Bruce kind.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Originally posted by mike:
yeah I won't be watching either. I'm going to a boring wedding that probably won't even have alcohol :/

That pisses me off that woman should be shot.Number one who gets married in feb and on superbowl sundayAnd have no alcohol on top of it i would love to meet this woman just to b***h slap her.Sorry if shes a close fiend but she is the biggest ass in the world.

Well, he's whipped for letting it happen! And now as a reminder, every year he'll have to put some time away for that day. Hopefully, she won't want to celebrate it on Sundays. At least I had my 1st wedding in March so not to interrupt the season. Also had a 49ers ice sculpture at the cocktail hour.

My aunt, idk what she was thinking. As for the dude, he's a rams fan, nuff said. I wasn't gonna go if the niners were in it but honestly I don't care to watch 2 teams that I hate.(although I'll have to youtube the good commercials later).

As for the non-alcohol, I'm not sure but they're both super religious and one of them is a recovering alcoholic so they might not. I hope they do otherwise I might die of boredom.
I've been asking friends nationwide what they think about this year's Super Bowl, and the general answer is =>

It seems like most people around the country wanted two other teams in there. Hmm.
But Brady has already lost a Super Bowl. One more loss should do that which has already been clearly established.

Joe > Tom (Still a helluva QB)
Originally posted by highwayone:
I've been asking friends nationwide what they think about this year's Super Bowl, and the general answer is =>

It seems like most people around the country wanted two other teams in there. Hmm.

At least one other team in there and I would have watched.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
f**k kyle williams

oh snap 3k!

FUHH Kyle Williams wasted my 3k post too
[ Edited by ImaMod on Feb 4, 2012 at 2:27 PM ]
The ending was ok lol

As for Eli.........I guess , as the saying goes,sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.
All this super bowl did was make me grow even more hatred for Kyle Williams.

I really hate that guy now.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
f**k kyle williams

oh snap 3k!

FUHH Kyle Williams wasted my 3k post too

I sucked
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
I sucked

what did you suck?
This Super Bowl just seemed boring as hell. I fell asleep, even though I'm sure the beers helped.
the SB was weird this year because it didnt feel like anyone cared. not just us, but nationally. which is strange considering it was an east coast TV ratings dream.

It didnt feel like a Super Bowl. the hype surrounding it didnt feel genuine, and the way it was played felt more like a preseason game somehow. you expected more of a buzz, the crowd being more into it, the players being more emotional, etc.

It felt like the pro bowl somehow. maybe because only 2 cities in America gave a crap. It ended up being a good game, and was exciting to the end, but after watching Manning drive 92 yds or whatever with 3 mins to go and scoring a TD to basically win the SB, the way it played out seemed anti-climactic. the Pats basically let Bradshaw walk in so they could get the ball back, so there was no gritty goal line stand. then it was a bunch of confused, misguided deep balls with less than a minute left by Brady.

When Joe Montana drove it down the field on Cincy to win it all, it seemed electric. like the whole world cared, and was sweating bullets from both sides of fans. it seemed epic, and would end up something you hear about for decades. Eli basically did the same thing, but it ended with a lame free rushing TD, I dont feel like anyone will really remember that drive outside Giants fans.

The way NE played, it made me more annoyed we muffed that game away. they werent that good after all, and we couldve beat those guys.

in the end, 49ers/Ravens wouldve been WAAAAY more exciting for everyone nationally.
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
I sucked

it felt like a preseason game for some reason. The crowd was quiet, the players were just kindda going through the motions.