LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Colts hire Chuck Pagano as next head coach

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
FootballScoop Staff @footballscoop

There's confirmation. "@michaelombardi: Our @wyche89 is confirming that Chuck Pagano is the next head coach of the Indy Colts..."
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Hue Jackson might be his OC.
Thank you colts for not choosing Sealy.
Originally posted by susweel:
Hue Jackson might be his OC.

It was also mentioned that Jackson would replace Cameron in Baltimore as he is likely out.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Id thought they'd hire an offensive mind for Andrew Luck.. :/
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jim Irsay @JimIrsay

Indy,we got one hell of a football coach with fire in his eyes! When I said,coach,r u ready 2b The Colts head coach,he said.. "Let's hunt"
I wonder whos gonna be the OC for them it would be interesting if he doesn't run the WCO and see how Luck does in a different offense. I'm really interested to see if Luck really is a system QB, I can't imagine the pressure he's gonna be under when he gets drafted.
Originally posted by ImaMod:

they should have...i think theyre making a mistake by not getting the best qb guru for luck to be head coach
Originally posted by hofer36:

they should have...i think theyre making a mistake by not getting the best qb guru for luck to be head coach

Well, he's got Peyton.... IF he's staying.
Would be enough if they hire a WCO-OC. Their defense is way too big much of a mess to avoid a defensive-minded HC.

Whats up w/ all these hirings?

Dennis Allen?

Chuck Pagano?

Who the hell?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Thank you colts for not choosing Sealy.

• Paul
  • Veteran
Pagano was the best hire so far imo. I think he will turn out more Marvin Lewis than Mike Nolan. Good for him
Originally posted by communist:
Would be enough if they hire a WCO-OC. Their defense is way too big much of a mess to avoid a defensive-minded HC.

Tom Clements from the Packers to be OC? The same guy who developed Flynn and Rodgers, that'd be a hell of a hire but seeing as Pagano is coming from Baltimore, is Luck about to get Mike Nolan-ed?
Originally posted by Paul:
Pagano was the best hire so far imo. I think he will turn out more Marvin Lewis than Mike Nolan. Good for him
Marvin lewis had never won a playoff game. He ha been they bengals coach for like 9 or 10 years. I don't think that's a good thing.
Share 49ersWebzone