There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Colts hire Chuck Pagano as next head coach

• Jcool
  • Veteran
FootballScoop Staff @footballscoop

There's confirmation. "@michaelombardi: Our @wyche89 is confirming that Chuck Pagano is the next head coach of the Indy Colts..."
Hue Jackson might be his OC.
Thank you colts for not choosing Sealy.
Originally posted by susweel:
Hue Jackson might be his OC.

It was also mentioned that Jackson would replace Cameron in Baltimore as he is likely out.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Id thought they'd hire an offensive mind for Andrew Luck.. :/
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jim Irsay @JimIrsay

Indy,we got one hell of a football coach with fire in his eyes! When I said,coach,r u ready 2b The Colts head coach,he said.. "Let's hunt"
I wonder whos gonna be the OC for them it would be interesting if he doesn't run the WCO and see how Luck does in a different offense. I'm really interested to see if Luck really is a system QB, I can't imagine the pressure he's gonna be under when he gets drafted.
Originally posted by ImaMod:

they should have...i think theyre making a mistake by not getting the best qb guru for luck to be head coach
Originally posted by hofer36:

they should have...i think theyre making a mistake by not getting the best qb guru for luck to be head coach

Well, he's got Peyton.... IF he's staying.
Would be enough if they hire a WCO-OC. Their defense is way too big much of a mess to avoid a defensive-minded HC.
Whats up w/ all these hirings?

Dennis Allen?

Chuck Pagano?

Who the hell?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Thank you colts for not choosing Sealy.

• Paul
  • Veteran
Pagano was the best hire so far imo. I think he will turn out more Marvin Lewis than Mike Nolan. Good for him
Originally posted by communist:
Would be enough if they hire a WCO-OC. Their defense is way too big much of a mess to avoid a defensive-minded HC.

Tom Clements from the Packers to be OC? The same guy who developed Flynn and Rodgers, that'd be a hell of a hire but seeing as Pagano is coming from Baltimore, is Luck about to get Mike Nolan-ed?
Originally posted by Paul:
Pagano was the best hire so far imo. I think he will turn out more Marvin Lewis than Mike Nolan. Good for him
Marvin lewis had never won a playoff game. He ha been they bengals coach for like 9 or 10 years. I don't think that's a good thing.