There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What divisional rival do you hate the most?

What divisional rival do you hate the most?

GO!
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
The Seahawks and there fans that act like they have 5 Superbowls.Most hated in the NFL has to now be the Saint's fans.Talk about arrogrant
Mine easily goes to the cardinals.. 0 superbowls, 2 division wins... They are like pluto... everyone thought they were a planet until they got close and realized they were just a ball of gas.
Originally posted by 9er2k:
The Seahawks and there fans that act like they have 5 Superbowls.Most hated in the NFL has to now be the Saint's fans.Talk about arrogrant

no kidding on both.

the saints have only had fans for about 4 years.

but yeah. hawks.
s**thawks, they just keep going to a whole new level of s**tness.
Seahawks.
Seahawks because of their coach.

I don't know, they're all f**king losers with only the lambs having one super bowl. I guess right now the seahawks, because, as previously stated, they do act like they have 5 SBs, have the ugliest uniforms in all of pro sports, their coach is the biggest douche aside from gym shorts in the NFL, etc.
Cardinals
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Seahawks because of their coach.

• TX9R
  • Veteran
What rivals? the division is a joke with a bunch of nothing teams that have enjoyed small windows of mediocre success. Our rivals are Dallas, GB, and NY.
It used to be the Lambs and now it's the Seahawks for the reasons already stated
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I've always hated the Rams since Warner played for them... the hate lives on to this day
Hard to have "rivals" when you've wiped the floor with them over the past couple years.
Seahawks, don't like.