LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 247 users in the forums

Seahawks will be changing their unis for 2012

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
they need to ditch that f**king green. Stick to the blue and silver.
Won't help them beat us.....
those new concept ones look good
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I like the hawks unis especially the neon green its dope

Those neon green ones are ugly as f**k lol

Naw lol I think there sweet. I like them because there out there haha not the norm
Didn't look, lol
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
that is one franchise that can fall off the face of the earth without me giving a s**t

that and the Jaguars
Throw some Tampax logos not there too. Would fit perfect with Caroll's PMS.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Throw some Tampax logos not there too. Would fit perfect with Caroll's PMS.

Might get killed for this but their colors/logo are cool...but my goodness their uniforms are terrible.
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Might get killed for this but their colors/logo are cool...but my goodness their uniforms are terrible.

yeah I'm not a huge fan of that one either.

#EPICFAIL

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Seriously, they look f**king hideous.
Same story with new looks.

They'll need to change the quality of game day performance.

Frankly, this uniform change crap reeks of a payoff to someone.
Originally posted by Sjceruti:

Agree... Although I think the biggest problem with their uniforms is that lime green. Not a good choice given their other colors.

The grey road uniforms aren't too bad because they don't have much of the lime green in them but the other uniforms are just awful....awful to the point of absolute repulsion.
The Seahawks clearly have not gotten the memo......keep it simple.

The best uniforms have good color combinations and aren't too busy....and that is the reason why the Pack, the Steelers, the Niners, the Colts, the Cowpies, da Bears, da Raiders, and the NY Giants have kept their basic uniform designs for so long.....they work.

Teams like the Vikings, the Rams, and the Dolphins have had uniforms issues for a long time because they never figured out that yellow (Rams, Vikings) and orange (Dolphins) don't really go well with purple (Vikes), blue (Rams), and teal (Dolphins)... All those teams are still trying to find a uniform that works....and all, IMHO, are still failing.

What amazes me is that quite a few people had to sign off on the new Seattle unis and PAY for them.

Even their previous uniforms, which were also bad, were better than these...
[ Edited by nw9erfan on Apr 4, 2012 at 12:37 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Only crappy teams that have no tradition do stupid s**t like that to their uniforms.
Share 49ersWebzone