LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

Seahawks will be changing their unis for 2012

Shop 49ers game tickets
I just read on PFT that the Seahawks will be one of the first teams to change up their unis for 2012 along with Nike taking over. They will be going with the throwback look, silver helmets but keep the Seahawk logi they currently use now. Wonder if the team will go for the traditional throwback or some fugly looking combo like they have now.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/24/league-says-significant-changes-with-shift-to-nike-arent-coming/
Good, because they have the ugliest uniforms in the NFL, if not all pro sports. I can't stand looking at their all blue and neon green colors when they're on tv.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
What a terrible franchise. Top to bottom.
This has been needed since their inception
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
They'll still suck.
Their old uni's are better than the new ones, but yes they will still suck.
  • mod
  • Veteran
good... their old ones are better... The Rams should be next, I think their current uni's helmet are incredibly 90's
Originally posted by Amir:
They'll still suck.
Good, at least looking at them will be tolerable while beating that ass 2 times a year.
Originally posted by okdkid:
What a terrible franchise. Top to bottom.

what he said

?

I actually don't think their current uni's are bad at all
Gotta admit, it's the best their uniforms ever looked. Too bad it won't help them win the division next season. 49ers division champs and heading to the playoffs...again!
Here are some fan design concepts for the Seahawks new uniforms. First one is pretty clean.

Originally posted by REDx85xGOLD:
I just read on PFT that the Seahawks will be one of the first teams to change up their unis for 2012 along with Nike taking over. They will be going with the throwback look, silver helmets but keep the Seahawk logi they currently use now. Wonder if the team will go for the traditional throwback or some fugly looking combo like they have now.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/24/league-says-significant-changes-with-shift-to-nike-arent-coming/

I called this months ago. the throwback look is SO much better looking.
that is one franchise that can fall off the face of the earth without me giving a s**t
Share 49ersWebzone