Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I just don't get it

• vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by vaden:
Exactly. It's laughable how much Eli is praised for throwing for 120 more yards on 32 more attempts. Even Blaine Gabbert could do that,

Easy now...

at least he didn't say Alex Smith could do that.

Gabbert averaged 5.4 YPA, an NFL worst and identical to Eli's YPA vs. us, for which he's lauded. Meanwhile, Alex averaged 7.5 YPA. Give him 32 more passes and he probably would've surpassed 400 yards.
This is the least excited I've been for a SB since Pitt-SEA. Not because we lost last week, but because I just have no interest whatsoever in either of these teams.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
First time round I wanted NY to win because all you heard was this Patriot team could defeat anyone ever etc but now I am rooting for the Pats. NY are a hell of a side but they are fortunate to be there. Plus Brady is a 9er.
Originally posted by Envy:
First time round I wanted NY to win because all you heard was this Patriot team could defeat anyone ever etc but now I am rooting for the Pats. NY are a hell of a side but they are fortunate to be there. Plus Brady is a 9er.

Just because he was a niners fan as a kid doesn't mean jack s**t now imo.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Envy:

Just because he was a niners fan as a kid doesn't mean jack s**t now imo.

That's what opinions are for man.
Havent watched any sports network since the game, lol