There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How stupid does Singletary feel right now?

I laugh when I think of Singletary sitting at home watching Harbaugh take over his team and lead them to the NFC Championship game. WE NEED WINNERS
like a failure!!!!
Super Bowl winner and Hall of Famer feeling stupid. Ok.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

As a coach, yes, such an imbecile lol.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

LOL
Singletary is stupid, and lacks the experience and expertise to be an nfl coach. He should have felt stupid when he found out how over his head he was.
can not play with him, can not win with him, can not coach with him, cant do it
He did something to VD. Cause now the dude is walking talking like he's Singletary. Did you see VD's mannerism in the presser. You can see and hear VD saying 'I want winners!'
I would love to see an interview with him regarding the current 49ers team. I wonder if he would do it?????
Originally posted by Ninerzz:
I would love to see an interview with him regarding the current 49ers team. I wonder if he would do it?????

Doubt it.
Stop hating on the man. True he was in over his head because he wasn't an x and o guy and didn't get a good OC but what he did do was change the mentality on this team. He helped us transition. Into what we are now. He is a hall of fame lb a good person and rich he is most likely extremely happy for the 49ers.
Originally posted by KevanBarlow:
Stop hating on the man. True he was in over his head because he wasn't an x and o guy and didn't get a good OC but what he did do was change the mentality on this team. He helped us transition. Into what we are now. He is a hall of fame lb a good person and rich he is most likely extremely happy for the 49ers.

we have 8 more wins than last year

is that some kind of record?
Originally posted by KevanBarlow:

Nice username choice

He probably doesn't know until he looks at the film.
Originally posted by Ninerzz:

Yes he would do it, but he'll probably need to watch some film.