LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers gets a slice of some humble pie!

Shop 49ers game tickets
what he couldn't do with his arm Sunday, he tried with his legs...
gotta give this guy his props. nothing you want more than your QB going hard.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

"Rodghas!"

http://www.thehecklerstore.com/discount-double-choke-t-shirt/

• Paul
  • Veteran
Dude has put together a very stellar 4 years so far including a SB win... he's Brett Favre without the selfish ego
Originally posted by goodthings19:
You could tell by the way Aaron Rodgers carried himself this season that he thinks his sh!t doesn't stink. A loss like this will hopefully bring him down a peg or two.

It's funny cause when the season first started everyone was putting the Packers up on a giant pedestal like they are an untouchable team that was going to brush aside any team foolish enough to stand in their way........Fail. Humble pie was force fed to Aaron Rodgers courtesy of the NY Giants. And it was glorious to behold.

This! I had nothing against the guy and was even glad he got a SB title (instead of Steelers winning again). But his constant "championship belt" move that he's claiming to be his celebration and showing up in commercials was starting to annoy me. So, thank goodness no SB trip for him. Maybe now, he'll realize that a strong passing offense isn't enough to get the job done (see Brees, Saints).
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
This! I had nothing against the guy and was even glad he got a SB title (instead of Steelers winning again). But his constant "championship belt" move that he's claiming to be his celebration and showing up in commercials was starting to annoy me. So, thank goodness no SB trip for him. Maybe now, he'll realize that a strong passing offense isn't enough to get the job done (see Brees, Saints).

lol, i love those commercials!!
Share 49ersWebzone