LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Jeff Fisher to the Rams.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9er2k:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
The Rams defense just got 90% dirtier.

Yup expect Finnegan to be on the Rams next year.

i expect finnegan to be on the team that pays him the most next year
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
I don't understand why you'd want to hire Fischer as an owner of a team. If he has prove anything, it is that his teams are usually run of the mill. I guess time will tell.
Stability. If you bring in a brand new coach and he doesn't have a winning season in 2-3 years you are forced to replace them. Hiring and established coach with a winning record gives him adequate time to install his system and get things on track.

I agree he isn't a coach I'm all to worried about but given their options, I think this is one of the smartest hires the Rams could have made.
awesome the Rams will go from 3-4 wins a season to 7-9 a season
Originally posted by susweel:
Once again Jason LaConfora was wrong.

u mean LA CON b***h
Originally posted by valrod33:
Bradford will have another OC
Sounds familiar.

Why are u so worry about Fisher? In last years he was so-so with the Titans, got fired and the teams seems to be better than before.
[ Edited by communist on Jan 13, 2012 at 1:54 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
Except he isnt a young "up and coming" coach this time and teams don't give coaches 6 years to turn things around. Jeff Fisher is going to be expected to win right away and he has done nothing in his career to expect that.

in alex 2nd full season he went 16 td 16 int

3rd season he had 18 td 12 int

hope it doesnt really produce same results we want it to be worse
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I thought he would picked Miami instead of STL. Miami has a more talented roster.

Love his reasoning for Fisher going to the rams on NFLN. The weakest division. That is super analysis there asswipe!
Originally posted by Envy:
Love his reasoning for Fisher going to the rams on NFLN. The weakest division. That is super analysis there asswipe!

lol

hes just buttheart we ruined his predictions he thought we would be #1 pick in draft and he piced rams to win division
Mediocre at best
Originally posted by Envy:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I thought he would picked Miami instead of STL. Miami has a more talented roster.

Also it is false.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
in alex 2nd full season he went 16 td 16 int

3rd season he had 18 td 12 int

hope it doesnt really produce same results we want it to be worse

Ummm what does that have to do with anything?
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ummm what does that have to do with anything?

that was repsonse to susweel saying hope he does as bad as alexx with OC changes

i just said i hope he does a buit worse than 18 td and 12 int season
  • Paul
  • Veteran
good hire for them. Fisher hasn't always made the playoffs but his teams have never been terrible either. Will be the best the Rams have done in quite some time. Hate the Rams, but love the hire
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
He's decent, bu the benefited from working for Bud Adams, who has always held on to coaches longer than most. He's one of the last old school original owners, so he has a lot more patience.
  • dj43
Good hire. Spagnuolo was a hardass. Players did not like him. Fisher is the opposite - a real player's coach. Rams will be better and looser. There is more talent there than their record showed.

Fisher had some talent at TN recently but he also had the Vince Young fiasco. That created a lot of drama that never reached the surface. He wanted to get rid of him but ownership didn't allow it.
Share 49ersWebzone