There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Green Bay Packers vs New Orlean Saints 2012 NFC Championship...

I don't know about you guys but it seems like the NFL already has his game scheduled. UNLESS... the RED HOT Giants and their front 4 can really get pressure on Aaron Rodgers like the Chiefs did??? EVERYTHING I listen to... EVERYTHING I read... it's like they're giving the 49ers as much chance to beat the Saints as they were giving Seattle last year to beat the Saints or the Broncos were going to beat the Steelers. All I keep hearin about is the Packers and Saints and the Giants HOT STREAK!! I don't know about you guys but I LOVE it, you KNOW Coach Harbaugh has all these shows taped and all these articles typed out and all this stuff hanging around the locker room. I mean we're the ONLY team that's home and isn't favored. 3 1/2 points... THREE and A HALF POINTS!! You basically get 3 points for being at home which means if this game were being played at a neutral site the Saints would be favored by a TD. I'll tell you what, after the BS they pulled in the preseason, NOTHING would make me happier then to see us jump out to an early lead, take a 21-3 lead into halftime and win the game 27-13. I dont know about you guys but when you hear the awards handed out... almost everyone says the best free agent pickup without a doubt is Darren Sproles, now dont get me wrong he was a GREAT pickup for the Saints and is working out real well but I would almost argue that David Akers is right up there with him. I mean lets face it Akers had a better season this year then any other kicker in the league ever.... I would say that's a HUGE oickup. Especially when we couldn't score in the Red Zone!! Lets see Saturday who was a bigger signing for their team!! GO NINERS!!!! SHOCK THE WORLD (but do what WE all know you are capable of)!!!!!
It's the match up the NFL and most fans outside of NY and SF want to see. It's sexy. No matter how much makeup you use an ugly beast will always be an ugly beast. That's what the 49ers are to the NFL, the beast currently in the way of their sexy match up. I think they cringe at the thought of a 49ers vs. Giants NFC Championship game. That's okay, they don't respect us yet.
Its not the NBA bro
Originally posted by joeymac49s:
but I would almost argue that David Akers is right up there with him. I mean lets face it Akers had a better season this year then any other kicker in the league ever.... I would say that's a HUGE oickup.

we set a 49ers franchise in field goal attempts im not surprised hes having a monster season lol.. hes actually missed a couple that he should have made.. i like Akers, but im sure most kickers could do what hes done.
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Originally posted by joeymac49s:
but I would almost argue that David Akers is right up there with him. I mean lets face it Akers had a better season this year then any other kicker in the league ever.... I would say that's a HUGE oickup.

we set a 49ers franchise in field goal attempts im not surprised hes having a monster season lol.. hes actually missed a couple that he should have made.. i like Akers, but im sure most kickers could do what hes done.
Not too sure most kickers could do what he has done. He Set a few records this year. Our red zone offense or lack there of, helped him more than anything.
Akers is very accurate though.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

• 9er2k
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Its not the NBA bro

Truth
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by SolRebe1: