There are 264 users in the forums

Roman Harper Injured

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

What ever, we need to install our schemes and prepare as if harper is going to play , this could be just a smoke screen by Payton to hopefully make Jim change up the game plan
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

[ Edited by valrod33 on Jan 11, 2012 at 2:20 PM ]
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
What ever, we need to install our schemes and prepare as if harper is going to play , this could be just a smoke screen by Payton to hopefully make Jim change up the game plan

yah f that we needa use the same gameplan we would use if harper was in there.. if he wasnt in there it would just turn out even better... i dont see it on nfl.com or anything like that so i dont think its really a smoke screen...... yet.
Originally posted by valrod33:

ROFL
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
IT'S A TRAP
Harbaugh is an arrogant b*****d. He's going to put it on Alex in the air. That's the Saints' greatest weakness anyway.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Harbaugh is an arrogant b*****d. He's going to put it on Alex in the air. That's the Saints' greatest weakness anyway.

oh god i hope not.

• THEB
  • Veteran
word is that its a high ankle sprain. If thats the case, hes not playing saturday.
[ Edited by THEB on Jan 11, 2012 at 2:27 PM ]
Originally posted by zillabeast:

oh god i hope not.

Me neither lol
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
The New Orleans Times-Picayune reports that Saints SS Roman Harper is dealing with a "significant" ankle injury.

It sounds like a possible high ankle sprain. Harper must have suffered the injury late in last Saturday's win over the Lions. It's "a new one," reports beat writer Jeff Duncan, "and it's significant." Harper is one of the league's better in-the-box, run-support safeties, so his absence would be major against San Francisco's run-first offense in the Divisional round. Jan 11 - 4:08 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3697/roman-harper
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by valrod33:

ROFL

Lol this lol
thanks boast still not buying it until his toes are tagged.
Share 49ersWebzone