There are 152 users in the forums

Raiders Fire Hue Jackson

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
McKenzie didn't fire Hue. It was Mark Davis.

According to CSN.

Indirectly, at least. Hue's words about making changes to the organization last week must have pissed him off.

the apple does not fall far from the tree
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Joecool:
I'm still pissed of the timing of all this. Raiders taking the 49ers air time.

lol c'mon!

We are in the dogleg of our bye-week in the freaking NFL playoffs! If the SF Giants were in the playoffs, you would hear maybe a few minutes of ANY A's news.

Yeah, but a head coach firing in a post Al Davis era is a pretty big deal in the Bay Area sports world.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
McKenzie didn't fire Hue. It was Mark Davis.

According to CSN.

Indirectly, at least. Hue's words about making changes to the organization last week must have pissed him off.

in all honesty, they do suck
LOL WTF!!?? thought he would of made it one more year though....never shoulda fired cable
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
@ Jackson's statement following the season.

"I'm going take a stronger hand in this whole team, this whole organization," he said after the season finale. "There's no way that I'm going to feel like I feel today a year from now. I promise you that. There's no question. Defensively, offensively and special teams. I'm not feeling like this no more. This is a joke."
That Carson Palmer trade did him in. Had a built-in excuse after Campbell went down and threw it (and a 1st and 2nd rounder) away. Should have just started Pryor and hoped for the best.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
That Carson Palmer trade did him in. Had a built-in excuse after Campbell went down and threw it (and a 1st and 2nd rounder) away. Should have just started Pryor and hoped for the best.

True, u shat on whatever backup QB's you had on your roster... You shatt on your previous starting QB by trading away future starters for a new QB... you shatt on your entire team when you said you can blame it on the coaching staff but at some point your team needs to make a play.. well at some point Hue, a coach needs to make a good gameplan.. your fingers need the instructions in order to build the castle.
McKenzie's PC is on right now.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
McKenzie's PC is on right now.

He seems like a mean guy.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
i bet he signs Flynn

He seemed kinda nervous when he started speaking.

LOL Raider fans on their MB getting excited over his quote "We will win championships here".
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This guy sucks as a public speaker.
hire him
fire harbaugh
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I loved Mark Davis in Dumb and Dumber
Originally posted by susweel:
I loved Mark Davis in Dumb and Dumber

I was just thinkn the same

with that hair