LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Raiders Fire Hue Jackson

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Winston Moss will be the new coach. Book it.

Winston Churchill?
LOL, and the Raiders are stuck with rotten groceries. That franchise always come through with some dumb s**t. I'm just pissed of the timing. That's all we are going to hear now and I want to hear all Niners.
Keep Palmer, keep Campbell unless you wanna open another hole. Ok, you could dump Jason acc to "new regimes mean new QBs" but Palmer was way too expensive for a cut.
And he would be a very nice backup.

Imo, they need a defensive-minded HC right now b/c their defense is bullcrap on every level. They cant defend against the run nor against the pass. But they can run and pass effectively.
If I were their GM, I would talk to Zimmer from Bengals. He runs a 4-3 and he runs it very good, imo. Spagnuolo would be an alternative.
Had to be that terrible Carson Palmer trade
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
SI_JimTrotter Jim Trotter

My prediction for who'll be the Raiders' next head coach: Winston Moss. #nfl
At least, Winston Moss is from the defensive side of the ball. The interesting thing is that he is a linebackers-coach and assistant HC with the Pack...sounds familiar.
i can see hue being head coach for the jaguars.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
i can see hue being head coach for the jaguars.

he will certainly get another job. Tampa bay might take a look at him too. Good coach. Palmer trade was dumb, but raiders had no GM. I dont think coaches make good GM's , In most cases
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
good move.
Wow, I thought it had been confirmed that he was staying.

Originally posted by valrod33:
Who is gonna wanna coach that team, especially if they only give you one year?

exactly. What are they on their 10th coach in the last 20 years?
Originally posted by danimal:
Al Davis isnt there anymore. Cleaning the house is an usual approach after hiring a new GM. Everyone in the business knows that.
The guy seemed out of control after Al Davis died and he basically put the franchise in a hole with that STUPID Palmer trade. He deserves to be fired.
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Who is gonna wanna coach that team, especially if they only give you one year?

I think it's a new ball game in Oakland after the passing of Davis and now the hiring of a GM with legit credentials.
Necessary one word response:

Welp.
Share 49ersWebzone