There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Houston Texans this weekend

I think they have a shot at beating the Ravens. They looked pretty good against the Bengals.
No chance in hell
Originally posted by valrod33:
No chance in hell

After what Teboth did last week, I'm not so sure we can be so certain about anything. :D

I agree that they are dogs, but you don't think the game will be decided within 6 points?
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
No chance in hell

After what Teboth did last week, I'm not so sure we can be so certain about anything. :D

I agree that they are dogs, but you don't think the game will be decided within 6 points?

Ravens will win by 14+
21-10 ravens
No chance in hell

Ravens will win by 14+

Anything can happen, but this is the way it looks to me.
Originally posted by English:
No chance in hell

Ravens will win by 14+

the Ravens already beat them this year by 15 points and thats when the Texans had Matt Schaub
No chance in hell

Ravens will win by 14+

the Ravens already beat them this year by 15 points and thats when the Texans had Matt Schaub

I know. I am agreeing with you dude.
No chance in hell

Ravens will win by 14+

whatever, you wanna ight?
No chance in hell

Ravens will win by 14+

whatever, you wanna ight?

Do it.
That QB better start making sure his throws are more on the mark then not, because Ed Reed plays for keeps. Texans are big time underdogs. I think Foster can carry the offence though that dudes got some smooth moves.
After this weekend, TJ Yates will be renamed TJ Yates**t.
The Bengals were not that good. Andy Dalton is the most overrated QB since Matt Ryan.
Originally posted by dhp318:
The Bengals were not that good. Andy Dalton is the most overrated QB since Matt Ryan.

Andy Dalton is a better QB than Matt Ryan
Texans get trumped
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home