There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chargers staying in San Diego for 2012, seeking stadium solution in San Diego

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/jan/08/chargers-to-stay-but-new-stadium-still-needed/

I hope they stay there. I will keep saying this, raiders and rams both need to go back to LA
Been to the Murph once. She's a bit of an old lady. Glad they may stay, though. I dont like to see loyal fans screwed. I think the Jags need to be moved.
Originally posted by English:
Been to the Murph once. She's a bit of an old lady. Glad they may stay, though. I dont like to see loyal fans screwed. I think the Jags need to be moved.

Jags will likely play a home game in London next year (I assume you are across the pond English) http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/429812/tania-ganguli/2011-12-16/shahid-khan-would-see-jaguars-play-internationally

heard some rumors they might move to London down the line.
How far is Anaheim from San Diego, maybe they can move there and become the Los Angeles Chargers of Anaheim from San Diego in Southern California
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
How far is Anaheim from San Diego, maybe they can move there and become the Los Angeles Chargers of Anaheim from San Diego in Southern California

Lol
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

Jags will likely play a home game in London next year (I assume you are across the pond English) http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/429812/tania-ganguli/2011-12-16/shahid-khan-would-see-jaguars-play-internationally

Yeah, much as we would like an NFL team, the Jags !

I dont actually think they will reposition a team into Europe. There was an opportunity to work up a minor league farm system over here some time ago but the NFL screwed it up. But if London gets a team, the Germans should get one as well. They are a very knowledgable and keen bunch of fans.

I dont actually think they will reposition a team into Europe. There was an opportunity to work up a minor league farm system over here some time ago but the NFL screwed it up. But if London gets a team, the Germans should get one as well. They are a very knowledgable and keen bunch of fans.

NFL Europe, then became NFL Europa. London Monarchs and Scottish Claymores. I remember they both moved to Germany and all the NFL Europa teams were in Germany except for the Admirals in Holland.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Lol

Art Moreno (angels owner) likes this

NFL Europe, then became NFL Europa. London Monarchs and Scottish Claymores. I remember they both moved to Germany and all the NFL Europa teams were in Germany except for the Admirals in Holland.

Yes it started with the WLAF and finished in Germany. There was huge excitement and support when it started but the NFL squandered it with greed and a series of stupid decisions. It was very sad.
Well where else would they go for 2012? Should just move to LA when that stadium is finished.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Well where else would they go for 2012? Should just move to LA when that stadium is finished.

Yeah, we are. Frankfurt Galaxy was the only team with nearly sold-out stadium in the NFL europe.

Yes it started with the WLAF and finished in Germany. There was huge excitement and support when it started but the NFL squandered it with greed and a series of stupid decisions. It was very sad.

Ahh, the WLAF, I remember Sacramento had a team in that league, Surge was their name

Ahh, the WLAF, I remember Sacramento had a team in that league, Surge was their name

Saw them! And the Raleigh-Durham Skyhawks, Orlando Thunder, San Antonio Riders, New York Knights, Montreal Machine, Birmingham Fire and the other two European teams, Barcelona and Frankfurt. It was a lot of fun.

Saw them! And the Raleigh-Durham Skyhawks, Orlando Thunder, San Antonio Riders, New York Knights, Montreal Machine, Birmingham Fire and the other two European teams, Barcelona and Frankfurt. It was a lot of fun.

memory clicking ! then NFL Europe started in 95 with Barcelona, Frankfurt and London from the World League. and Scotland, Amsterdam and Rhine (Dusseldorf) as new teams