There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Suggs: Broncos NEED God to win lol

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Yea cause joe flacco really knows how to go out and win in the playoffs
"Is it his eyebrows?" lololol
Can't wait for the Steelers to end Tebow Talk tomorrow, never has a less talented QB demanded so much attention.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

ummmm

flacco is like 4-3, including 2 wins in the playoffs his rookie year
SINCE HE BELIEVED, HIS COACHED BELIEVED. HIS DEFENSE KEPT HIM IN THE GAME. AND WON ON PERFECLY DESIGNED PLAY. NEW ENGLAND BETTER WATCH OUT!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

ummmm

what a stud!
Originally posted by HessianDud:

ummmm

what a stud!

Yeah bc there are SO many QBs who have more than 4 wins in the playoffs in the last THREE years

ummmm

what a stud!

Yeah bc there are SO many QBs who have more than 4 wins in the playoffs in the last THREE years

Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger (5), all have at least 4 wins over the last 3 years and each won a super bowl in that time.

Flacco is decent, and he's on a good team, and they get to the playoffs every year and even though they've always been on the road they advance at least once. Good for them. Obviously, I would take that over what we've gone through the last 4 years. But lets not pretend like Flacco is some stud big-game player.

ummmm

what a stud!

Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger (5), all have at least 4 wins over the last 3 years and each won a super bowl in that time.

Flacco is decent, and he's on a good team, and they get to the playoffs every year and even though they've always been on the road they advance at least once. Good for them. Obviously, I would take that over what we've gone through the last 4 years. But lets not pretend like Flacco is some stud big-game player.

He isn't a top tier QB but he does win in the Playoffs every year. Which is what I was originally commenting on.

And as far as how many QB have 4 wins, that is a very small group that excludes a lot of good, high paid QBs

ummmm

what a stud!

He isn't a top tier QB but he does win in the Playoffs every year. Which is what I was originally commenting on.

And as far as how many QB have 4 wins, that is a very small group that excludes a lot of good, high paid QBs

fair enough. Falcco is just the least impressive "good QB" that I've ever seen. I don't know why, but I really dislike him.

ummmm

what a stud!

fair enough. Falcco is just the least impressive "good QB" that I've ever seen. I don't know why, but I really dislike him.

I feel the same way about Matt Ryan

ummmm

what a stud!

Flacco is that QB in a situation where if they keep getting in the playoffs and not winning, either him or the coach has to go. You would think that if the Ravens won a SB with a noodle arm dilfer, they could win with Flaccos stronger arm

ummmm

what a stud!

Flacco is that QB in a situation where if they keep getting in the playoffs and not winning, either him or the coach has to go. You would think that if the Ravens won a SB with a noodle arm dilfer, they could win with Flaccos stronger arm

ha, no s**t, huh? i will say that always being on the road in the playoffs has put them at a disadvantage, but they have no excuses this year. we'll see what happens...
My man Hessian!